Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachealnakite Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Does he really love me or her?
    Its been ten months of dating now. For the last four months my boyfriend has been sleeping with a close friend of mine which am not sure of but I suspect due to his change in behavior. He says he loves me and all but he sees her more often, actually they hang out together almost all the time. She is always behavior him and calls him boo. I asked her why she is doing all this to me but she said nothing is going on their just close friends. I have tried breaking up with my boyfriend several times but he just can't let me go, saying he is just trapped by this girl but for sure he loves me. That's all he says. I get to see him often but not as much as she does because they actually live in the same condo. I live in a different area so I can't keep track of his movements apart from trusting him because I love him. She tells me my boyfriend loves me so much, she is just a close friend of his but she gets pissed when my boyfriend tries to not break up with me by making things work between the two of us. My boyfriend says he can't lose her, he wants her as a friend because he enjoys her company and he feels bad when she says that he is just using her. He says the whole sex thing just happened, its not out of his will. When I ask her what's happening between my boyfriend and her, she says, they are just friends. That's all. My boyfriend does not want to see me leave and the same time, he does not want to cut off the friendship between my friend and him. So I don't know what all this is all about. Because surely, one can't love two people the same and I don't know who he is lying to.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Jun 11, 2009, 01:45 PM

So he admitted he is using her for sex? And you are still with him? Break up with him. Don't answer his calls/text/emails. Sounds like he is using YOU. He is getting the best of both worlds. If he loves you, he would not be cheating on you! Run please.
    TheOreeoShow Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2009, 01:49 PM

HES USING YOU!! DUMP HIM to the curb you don't need this ! FInd someone better and also find a better friend. This guy is a jerk if he really loved you he wouldn't be hurting you!

Jun 11, 2009, 01:51 PM
    SO bassically he's cheating on you and you still don't dump him?
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jun 11, 2009, 01:55 PM

Wake up! Why do you still want him, damn, he broke your trust, that's a definite "get the hell out of my life"
    Damn, its not love, just leave him
    Chodhary Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 02:06 PM

Dumb him before he do this to you. Use your girl power. Is he the only man for you in this entire world. If yes! Widthdraw your question, if no, widthdraw yourself away of his life.
    Find a Nice guy which last long.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Jun 11, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chodhary View Post
    Dumb him before he do this to you. use your girl power. Is he the only man for you in this entire world. If yes! widthdraw your question, if no, widthdraw yourself away of his life.
    Find a Nice guy which last long.

Withdrawing the question doesn't make the facts go away. He is a low life cheater. No matter how much you think you love him, its not worth it!
    rachealnakite Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 12:00 AM
    Why cant he date her if he likes ha
    I finally broke up with this guy... like two weeks back because he was seeing a friend of mine for 4 months behind my back. Now that am gone, he doesn't want to date this girl for some reson but he wants to keep on seeing ha. The girl wants to move on with my ex but he says he doesn't want to hurt me. When his friends ask him wetha am still dating him, he says yes yet we broke. We are not even talking at all but he lies that we are still dating. End am nt liking the wol thg. What does this mean?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 12:56 AM
    Just by reading your first line, everyone on this forum is going to tell you to dump this cheater and find a new friend, not someone who's going to sleep with your boyfriend behind your back.

Doesn't matter what it means. The bottom line is that he cheated on you and you don't trust him. So you should not associate yourself with him anymore. It will only cause confusion and pain. Let him live his life and face his consequences. While you move on with your life to better things.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 07:16 AM

Once a guy loses the ability to control you through weird behavior WHILE you are dating, he will sometimes opt for even weirder behavior when you're NOT dating any longer.

Think of it like a small child who... lacking attention from parents... will act out badly to get a reaction from them. Basically... NEGATIVE attention is better than no attention at all.

The only way to break a child of this is NOT to give him the negative attention either. The same goes for Exes who are acting like children. As much as you can, ignore the behaviors completely. As soon as you can, cite someone else as your official boyfriend or boyfriend interest.

Anytime anyone asks you about your ex, you always answer in the POSITIVE about your new interests.

Friend: "Are you still seeing, Bobby? He says you're going out again..."
    You: "I'm really interested in Tim now, isn't he dreamy? What do you think of Tim?"

Bobby: "You and I are still boyfriend and girlfriend, you can't get rid of me that easily."
    You: "I'm really interested in Tim now, isn't he dreamy? What do you think of Tim?"

Don't even give the unwanted behavior a response. It doesn't deserve it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 09:10 AM

Why are you even worried about what someone you dumped is doing and saying.

You should be more worried about having that darn chat/text speak deleted than what he is talking about.

Jul 1, 2009, 08:51 PM

This guy's pathetic!!
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Jul 6, 2009, 11:22 AM

LEAVE HIM!! He CAN'T make you stay with him. You're making the choice of not leaving him by listening to his bull. He's just saying all of those nice things to keep you strung along, but honey you were PLAYED and used. If you really care about your feelings and about yourself esteem you will leave this guy. He's disgusting. He's a cheater. If I were you I would also be looking for a new friend.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 11:42 AM
    There was another thread on this same situation. What I said was get rid of them both. He cheated and sounds a bit touched in the head. But your friend slept with your man behind your back. That's some friend. Why would you keep her around? Leave them to each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

View more questions Search