Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xad Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Glutathione delivery as a Suppository? (anally)
    Yes, this is a very weird thread, but serious nonetheless :o

Suppository's (placing a tablet in the rectum, vagina etc) have been used to deliver medicine more effectively, in that more medicine gets to the bloodstream as it avoids thing's like the liver, stomach, etc.

Theoretically speaking, could Glutathione pills be delivered more effectively if taken as a suppository? This way more ends up in the bloodstream without losing it's potency.

It would seem a heck of a lot better way to do it rather than injecting your veins, plus suppository's are supposed to give a similar potency to injecting veins.

Are there whitening products like this available already? Am I just giving more ideas to scammers out there? Imagine how convenient it would be, place it in the appropriate area before you go to sleep and it just works it's magic over night?

Thoughts on it's workability? I might give it a try unless I'm missing how the Glutathione is supposed to spread through the body. From my understanding, Glutathione is a legitimate whitening product, however, the biggest problem it faces as a pill you take orally is that it's potency diminishes as it travels through your digestive system.
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Jun 11, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Glutathione up the butt? :eek:
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jun 12, 2009, 08:22 AM

Hahaha... hilarious this is

But I don't think anyone who has tried anal sex before should mind trying this out ;)
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jun 12, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    Hahaha..... hilarious this is

But I dont think anyone who has tried anal sex before should mind trying this out ;)
    See! :p u put yourself on blast... I read about this a while back... 89.00 plus shipping
    Is it worth it for something that will make your skin soft? & maybe maybe lighterr?

Naw! :eek:
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2009, 03:10 PM
    LOL... :D I think I'll pass... I'm not that desperate.. :p
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jun 13, 2009, 08:22 PM

Exactly... not to mention it melting on u in public. Or when u get up from a chair!! Yuck
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jun 14, 2009, 01:20 PM

Glutathione is natural so it's not bad to have it injected into your veins. It's inside of many fruits and vegatables too so it ends up going through your bloodstream and organs anyway. It isn't a medicine either. It's more like a vitamin and it's actually produced by the liver so it wouldn't be bad for it. I don't think there is such a whitening product that can be used that way. Most people don't really want to go that far. You might be better of using a bigger dosage of an oral pill.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2009, 05:15 PM

Wow!! Skin lightening at it best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between l-Glutathione and Glutathione? [ 9 Answers ]

I want to start taking Glutathione 500 capsules, but should I take Glutathione or l-Glutathione and are they effective?

How to pleasure him anally [ 14 Answers ]

OK... I would like to know how to massage and play with his butt properly. I can't seem to get that great feeling going on and I thought maybe I was holding my fingers the wrong way or something. Should I not do oral sex and masage his rectum? The prostate is what I'm trying to stimulate and I'm...

Vaginal suppository [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Am having abnormal bleeding of only clots although I already had my periods.have done ultrasound and the dr. did not find any cause,said might be some infection and so has given vaginal suppositories and progesteron oral tabs. Want to know if we can use vaginal suppository even if there is...

View more questions Search