Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benrar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Adjusting Trial balance
    Anyone familiar with accounting
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Jun 12, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Try posting your questions on the accounting board. A specific question will probably get a better reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adjusting Trial Balance [ 4 Answers ]

Hey people, just wondering if you could help me out. I had to do an online quiz and it confused the hell out of me. :confused: Cause no matter what I did (even when doing exactly what the book said, it was wrong) Scenic Tours Limited's unadjusted trial balance is presented below. SCENIC TOURS...

Adjusting trial Balance [ 4 Answers ]

My teacher has not really gone over this adjusting trial stuff. Actually is safe to say that she has not taught us anything. So can you please help me? I would it. Unadjusted trial balance for Dec 31 2006 Cash $86000 (debit) Accounts Receivable $17500 (debit) Supplies $1900 (debit)...

Adjusting the trial balance! [ 1 Answers ]

basically I'm going to cut it down to the necessary accounts we are given tehe unadjusted trial balance and we are required to create the adjusted trial balance. However, I am confused with the adjustments: Other information: inventory, March 31/ 2009----30,000 (is this closing stock?) ...

Adjusting trial balance [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with the following question. I am new to accounting.. I want to check my answers before submission. Any sort of help with be very appreciated. Trail Bal April 30 dr cr Cash ...

View more questions Search