Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RUFUSMAMBALA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 12:19 PM
    Where is my daughter?
    I have lost contact with my daughter. I last heard from her in 2002. The last place I know of where she resided was Phoenix, Arizona. I have spent money on the find people websites to only receive old information. I have followed up on new directions with all my letters undeliverable. My daughter is Cindy Marie Land and she was married with a last name of Sekerka. If you have any information please let me know through this website.
    She would be 37 years old now.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 11, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Here is the one (1) listing associated with her.

Cynthia Marie Dileo (age 37)

Also maintains an active MyLife account using the above mentioned name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

Seeing my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

Do I have to have supervised visits with my daughters mother and if I do why we obviously don't get along otherwise why would we be going to court

Daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have a tiny 4 month old. Her father and I split up when I was 7 months pregnant but I decided to be civil when she was born. He saw her quite frequently and I never argued. But when she hit about 2.5 months he started to go a little crazy, calling me harassing me and. And...

Mom and daughter [ 4 Answers ]

BACKGROUND: Most of the time Stacy (54 years old) goes ALONE to the 99 cent store to buy the clothes. Sometimes she will go with her mom (in her 80‘s). When Stacy goes by herself she always comes home with the gorgeous stuff (items from Talbot’s, Old Navy, etc) and her mom loves the stuff that...

19 yr old daughter - still 10 [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - my daughter who lives with me and her step dad and step brother who is 5, just turned 19. She doesn't do drugs or drink but is very immature and irresponsible andlies horribly about everything. She has been through counseling and all other forms of therapy over the past few years, nothing...

View more questions Search