Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2006, 02:54 AM
    Sperm
    I had a girlie night out a few weeks back and we brought the conversation about giving our men oral sex.
    Some girls love it and some of us do just to please our men. Then we brought up about - Should we always swallow their sperm?

Im confused, is it a must do so? Does a man enjoy it more?
    What do men think of women that don't?
    talltony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Hi, there is, for a lot of men, something very sexy about a woman who swallows. It's a control thing.

What's more, I understand it's good for you!

Enjoy! :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2006, 05:26 AM
    And what about the women who don't?
    Are they not sexy?
    talltony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 07:18 AM
    I didn't say they weren't sexy - it's hard to define...

It is the control thing, and the fact that your woman will do anything to satisfy you. Sounds sexist, but it's not.

I know women that do and don't swallow and all can be classed as sexy, it's just the icing on the cake. (If you forgive the analogy!)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2006, 01:39 PM
    Healthy for you? I don't know about that!

I don't believe it is a control thing, but more of a "kink factor" if you will. Men tend to like it when women do things that is out of the norm.

For many men this is a fantasy. If this is a fantasy for your man, and you can do it, then you have fulfilled his fantasy and he will be forever grateful. If not, then I don't think it is really any big deal.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 10, 2006, 07:13 PM
    It is hard to believe a woman enjoys the penis in the mouth... there are no sexually organs in the mouth... just taste buds... unless you like caviar then the sperm is nothing more than a side street... men do enjoy the wetness of the event... it can and does for some men the act of oral sex... usually that is the end of event... he got to find something else to entertain or risk some demeaning words...
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 12:59 AM
    Hehehe :D
    Thanks guys.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 07:58 PM
    Didn't you know it gets rid of headaches krs? That's a well known fact.
    Haha
    I do have to admit though that there is just something about a women who swallows. Plus there is no mess.
    In saying that I have only had a oral from 1 women (since I was with my girlfriend for 7 years) and she swallowed with no complaints. So I can't say if it makes a difference or not!
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Oct 11, 2006, 09:36 PM
    I think for some women, it is an intimate factor. For men it is a sexual thing. It is not a MUST... but something that is a nice dessert for the men. I have never had someone ask for that... it should be something you do if you want to... and if not, OK too. There are other things to do! And sometmes oral sex can be a turn on! Just my opinion! :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 02:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    Didnt you know it gets rid of headaches krs? Thats a well known fact.!
    Hahaha :D
    That is funny and actually not the first time I heard it :cool:

Im not saying I believe it thou :rolleyes: ;) :p
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Yes a woman who swallows is sexy. There a certain closeness or bond that it brings as well. At least from a guys point of view.

Also it increases you life expentency! LOL
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 13, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Life expectancy, huh? Well, that explains... NM :p
    hps Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Once its out of my penis, I couldn't care less what you do with it!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2007, 05:35 AM
    I never got by the gag factor in oral sex, let alone swallowing!
    lfsxthnudie Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

Apr 23, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    I had a girlie night out a few wks back and we brought the conversation about giving our men oral sex.
    Some girls love it and some of us do just to please our men. Then we brought up about - Should we always swallow their sperm??

What do men think of women that dont?
    They should be luck they're getting it at all- you do what you like!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 09:32 PM
    I know the OP was last oct, but I just saw this for the first time and ill throw around my 2 cents.

personally, I think it is more satisfying physically and mentally when it is in the mouth. Physically, liken it to the difference between the sensations at climax with a handjob versus intercourse... since a blowjob that doesn't finish in the mouth is essentially a handjob at the end...

the sensations are simply heightened when you climax at intercourse versus a handjob. Same for whether you are in the mouth at climax. When you can release and still feel the wet sensations that got you there, it is better. Same thing for intercouse versus withdrawl at climax. It just feels better inside than out.

and mentally, there is something more satisfying too... maybe that's tied to the physical difference, maybe its not. Giving oral sex anyway is a selfless act for the most part... but when its taken to the next level when the sensations are more intense, well, I think its more arousing mentally also.

now does that mean not in the mouth is "bad"? no. no. no. and no. dear lord no.

but if someone were to ask what feels better... a mediocre blowjob finished at the mouth versus great techniue finished in hand... the mediocre one that's sloppy and takes forever and wanders might win out, or at least tie, one that is done really well but finished in hand.

as for swallowing or not... I don't give a damn. And I've never understood the whole facial fetish at all, but to each their own. A blowjob where the girl spits out immediately but still lets you climax at the mouth feels as good, in my opinion, as one who swallows.

we had this debate in college. I was dating a girl in a sorority house and the girls started talking about it and I was the only guy there. The ones who didn't got defensive. The ones who did stood their ground. I was the happy college guy listening to a bunch of girls talk about oral sex. It'll be a sad day when my memory goes so bad that I can't remember that day. =)

I'm not saying its right or wrong... I think you need to do what you are reasonably comfortable with... but if the question is really what feels better to the man, it's a no brainer.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 06:22 AM
    As a man speaking, we love it if you can swallow and finish up without jumping out of the bed gagging to run to the bathroom. It breaks the mood when that happens. Much the same way as a guy rolling off and going to sleep right away might do for your moment.
    kaitlinandreg07 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2007, 01:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    I had a girlie night out a few wks back and we brought the conversation about giving our men oral sex.
    Some girls love it and some of us do just to please our men. Then we brought up about - Should we always swallow their sperm??

What do men think of women that dont?
    Number one, don't think that all guys like it my fiancé doesn't.
    Number two, you should do what you feel!
    If you want to go for it
    If you don't and he wants you to go with what you want!
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 26, 2007, 07:17 AM
    I think you should swallow of you can. Can you imagine how you would feel if your bloke did sometrhing similar to spitting after going down on you. That said, if you can't, you can't so if you don't then get rid of it subtly. It would be a passion killer to run off to the loo.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Sperm is a healthy nutritious snack for any female. Full of vitamins and minerals and a generous serving of protein. Enjoy :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal sperm [ 4 Answers ]

If I have 90% of abnormal sprem, what does it mean? Especially concerning fertility? Will these sperms possibly inseminate an egg, and if so, what result on the baby would there be?

Sperm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the definition of artificial insemination and are they any links that can provide you with the procedure. Thank you

Bloody Sperm? [ 2 Answers ]

Can blood mix with sperm? Or is it normal for sperm to change to a light red color suddenly? About Two weeks ago I poked a tiny hole in my nut with a nail after jumping on my bed and four days ago I notice pink colored sperm while ejaculating. Does masturbating everyday cause pink colored sperm,...

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

Sperm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What are materials of sperm ? What foods make more sperm ? Please answer me Tnx Bye

View more questions Search