Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smokey83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 01:38 AM
    Sick Cat
    Hi... Please would anybody be able to give me some advice about my cat. She has just turned 1 and has been really poorly for the last 16 hours she can't eat anything without it coming back up and is not herself. She has drank plenty of water just thought I'd ask for some advice before I take her to the vets :)
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Oct 10, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Could be a lot of things: I think it could possibly be a hairball - secondly a twisted stomach.

The latter would be more serious though.

You should get it to the Vet ASAP in case it is a serious problem.

My thoughts - let me know. I am curious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Sick cat, maybe a stroke? [ 14 Answers ]

Our healthy 15 year old cat has very suddenly acted like she may be having something like a stroke. Her legs go stiff and she stretches her front legs in front of her and even brings one up over her head. Her hind legs go stiff as well. She looses her balance and has difficulty walking. Staggering...

Pregnant cat question(my 1st cat) [ 7 Answers ]

My kitty is pregnant ,kittens in like 2 weeks.. the male cat just hangs at my house stalking her,it seems like she doesn't like him anymore.why is he back now that she's not in heat? He won't leave.i don't no anything about cats ,please help..

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

Sick Birmese Cat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Birmese cat who we have had for a year now. When we got him he caught a cold from our other cat who had recently been to a vet clinic. Our vet put him on antibiotics, however this was only a temporary relief. And for the last year he has been back and forth from the clinic to get more...

View more questions Search