Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    El Llanito Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 01:22 AM
    How to embed video player with a playlist on web page
    Hello,

I would like to add windows media player or real player with a playlist on my website so that users can select which video to play.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Jimmy.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2010, 09:14 PM

How to Embed Windows Media Files

For Windows Media

Embedding RealMedia Files

For Real Media

You can create an iFrame where you like approximately the size of the media window. Create a page with just the RM and one with just the WM and name them appropriately. Put two buttons below your iFrame.

[code=button 1]
    <a href="Real_Media_URL" target="name_of_iFrame">Text or Image</a>
    [/code]

[code=button 2]
    <a href="Windows_Media_URL" target="name_of_iFrame">Text or Image</a>
    [/code]

What this will do is load that page into the iFrame based upon which button is pushed.

http://infinitecs.no-ip.org/design/index.html

There's an example I put together for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Embed a video in an email [ 6 Answers ]

I need the universal code for embedding a video in an email and have it set for autoplay. So that when the user opens the email, the movies starts playing immediately. Aprox 10 seconds of video and sound.

Embed Windows Media Player with a video menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm looking for a code that will allow me to embed a windows media player into a webpage and allow the viewer to select a video file from a list of video files to play in the embedded media player. In other words, I'm looking for a way to enable the viewer to select what video file...

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

Playlist to mp3-player? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a big playlist in WinAMP with songs fron a lot of different folders on my hard drive. My question is; Is it possible to get the songs on the playlist onto my iAudio A2 mp3 player in an easy way? To take them to my mp3-player one by one really isn't an option. I would be really...

View more questions Search