Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 11:58 PM
    How to make agenda?
    I want to know how the agenda is prepared and what is the difference between annotative and tentative agenda?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 04:41 AM

Thank you for using our site, we do not do homework questions here
    SafeHeart Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 08:49 PM

An agenda is just a list. It is a list of items that will be discussed at a meeting and in the order the items will be discussed. Everyone who attends the meeting gets a copy of the agenda, usually before the meeting. It usually has a title center in the middle of the top of the document with the word Agenda centered. Under that is the meeting name. Below that is the date and time.

A tentative agenda is one that can change. Not sure what an annotative agenda is. Perhaps look up the definition of agenda.
    abandoned Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 10:43 PM
    I'm not sure what an annotative agenda is. Did you possibly mean annotated?

As far as just creating an agenda, if you use Microsoft Word, (depending on what version you have) there is probably a template wizard. Go to "help" to find out how to get to it. Also, you can go to microsoft.com and search for "agenda". It will pull up all sorts of templates for you to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A agenda [ 1 Answers ]

Write a agenda for meeting with the purpose of formulating next year marketing plan for a brand of disigner clothing for men/women.Also write a brief minutes of meeting,imagining and summing up the proceedising.

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a meeting agenda? :D Thanks

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write an agenda

To make an agenda [ 3 Answers ]

This is the 1st time my boss has told me to make an agenda for our software division! And I have no clue how to do it! Can anyone tell me how to make an agenda?

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to write an Agenda about our meeting which is one group work about designing and 6 load devise for prothtetic limb, but honestly I don't know how should I write an agenda for this meeting and unfortunately I'm a chairman on next week Tuesday... Is there any body can help me?:(

View more questions Search