Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llisalw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Private High School Scholarship/Grant Monies
    Our son was just accepted to a Private, Catholic, College Preparatory, High School and we are seeking scholarships or grants to help pay for his ttuition. We were late applying due to circumstances and as a result monies that could have been provided by the school has been completely allocated. Our son is a honor student (3.85 GPA) National Honor Society, plays saxophone in a jazz band, plays three sports and is very good at all three (baseball, basketball and soccer). The school is trying to acquire some other grant monies for him since he has grades and atheleticism. Does anyone know of sources/sites for acquiring high school scholarship/grants for the 2009 school year?

Thank you.
    A & L
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 04:48 AM

No, all such funds would be from private sourses
    highschool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 07:30 PM

Are there any grants or monies out there for John Bourrough school in St.Louis,Mo.My grandson has been in private school since 4th grade now he's in 10th because for some reason he was not regristered in time there is no more funds to help.Do you know of any help we have him in public scholl but it's so differtent and I don't know how this is going to work out.School sarts on 9-8-09, Help
    milliontoone Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 09:07 PM
    You could try this site for help with the baseball money but as far as anything else I don't know. You Go Pro Baseball Scholarship Program. I hope that helps! Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school Grant or Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mom trying to place my son in a private catholic school in Baltimore Md. Can you recommend anything?

Back 2 high school online grant? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there such a grant that will help me get a legit high school diploma online so that I may get into college? If so how do I apply for one and is there some one that can help me with this?

Does anyone know how to get a grant for a high school student. [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to send my daughter and perhaps my son to a private christian school. If there are grants out there for high school students to get, then I would definitely like to take advantage of that for both of my high school students. Toija1972

Scholarship/grant high shool age [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if there are any scholarships or grants available to use for sending your child to a school that helps with learning disabilities.

View more questions Search