Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Millie666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Mp3 files onto disc
    Hi how do I put more than one album onto one disc in mp3 format, I have windows media player do I need a different media player or a programme to convert files, I have tried various ways to put more than one album on to one disc but have failed each time. Many Thanks in advance :confused:
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 10, 2009, 11:32 PM

Yes this can be done with Roxio's burner technology. Roxio - DVD Burning & CD Burning Software - Creator & Toast Software will do the trick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert rar files over to playable DVD files? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to convert rar files over to dvd files. I can't seem to find any software that will allow me to convert. Need help... Thanks...

Retriving the files saved on floppy disc [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I sure hope you could help me... I saved my files on floppy disc but now it's not reading the disc. Is there a way to retrieve the data from the computer history? PLEASE HELP!! It's VERY IMPORTANT!!

Convert garmin files to esri .shp files [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a file conversion utility to conver garmin track/ waypoint files to ESRI .shp files or ESRI .shp to Garmin format

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search