Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yourrrcuteex6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 08:32 AM
    Is there any way I can find a guy in college?
    I'm a junior in college, and I'm just wondering if there's a chance that I can actually find the man of my dreams anytime soon in college?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 09:07 AM

I think you should try the psychic board if you're not going to give any details. Even then, we can only give you advice, not tell you where mr right is waiting for you...
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 09:14 AM

College is a very social place, what about your classmates? Activities that you like to do? The best way to find a make is to be social and college is a great time to do it and you are surrounded by potential mates.

How can we help you?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 09:41 AM

Not sure if you will find the "man of your dreams." I think that may be a bit cliché. I assume you are looking for a dating mate right? What does the man of your dreams entail?
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 10, 2009, 09:42 AM

The same way you did before?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 03:03 PM

Not only do we graduate with a degree from college, but we also find the person of our dreams. That's a pretty sweet deal!

It will happen when it happens. Just keep getting to know people and see if there's someone you like. If the person likes you back, then great!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 03:10 PM

Date 'em all.
    perplexed1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2009, 08:51 PM
    I'm in college still and I've seen this a million times. I'm not saying this is you at all, but even currently I have some friends who keep saying "why do all the guys in college suck and never want a relationship" when actually the guy that would be perfect for them is sitting right under their noses listening to them about how they can't find a relationship. A lot of times the best relationship is the one you least expected

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find transcripts from closed college [ 11 Answers ]

I have been scouring the web to find the institution I earned my ASEET at 20 years ago. It seems it went out of business or was bought (by whom I don't know) about 3-4 years ago. The name of the school was Metropolitan Technical Institute in Fairfield NJ. 13 years ago I had those transcripts sent...

How to find a closed college [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the address for South Central Community College in New Haven, CT?

Where to find $ for technical college [ 1 Answers ]

I have been accepted to an out of state technical college. My mom is on full disability and we are searching for scholarships, grants, state aid and local $$ as well. I'm the 1st to go to college in our family. I'm white and our income is under 15,000 per year. We are preparing our FAFSA for...

View more questions Search