Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2006, 06:07 PM
    Who sings this song that these lyrics come from?
    ... and if you still feeling angry, if you still think your right... If you still think Im sorry, you won't be right... Can anyone tell me? Its sending me insane!! C'mon people, the gauntlet has been thrown!!
    cbmb Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2006, 07:11 PM
    Don't know - but it sounds pretty cool. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Who sings these lyrics "Please tell someone I love [ 2 Answers ]

Okay. I hear this song all the time and I've been trying to find out who sings it and what it's called. It's a recent tune on my store's muzak. The music seems to have a sweeping cinematic almost middle eastern kind of feel. The lyrics I have been able to decipher over the store's lousey speakers...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Title of the song - only know some lyrics HELP [ 2 Answers ]

Are you going to San Francisco?. with flowers in your hair... 60's song and I am stumped... Please help with the title and artist :)

Looking for song, based on lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Here are the lyrics, does this song sound familiar to anyone? (it seems to me it's 1980's) "No one said it would be easy, Did anyone tell tell you it would be.. Relax your mind and get lost in me You know, and I know our love is strong enough, Chorus To weather the rain, to weather the...

View more questions Search