Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmeplease247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 06:46 PM
    How do I save my shark?
    My shark is dying. He is upside down. He is still alive because another fish was pecking at him. What can I do to save him. Please help me!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 06:47 PM

Have you tried changing the water?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 06:47 PM

I'm sorry, I wish I knew of a way to help.

Please check back often, hopefully someone will come along that has some ideas. I don't know anything about fish.

Good luck.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2009, 07:59 AM

I hate to say it but I don't think there is much chance for your fish...
    If he was just at the bottom I would say a water change and checking all of the levels in the water (ammonia, ph etc) might help but him being upside down... not good.
    Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a shark lawyer [ 16 Answers ]

How can I get my son's father to pay at least for his son's expenses? This includes his private school, sports, etc. What I get on a weekly basis doesn't even cover food and transportation. Please help he is very sneaky.

Shark ! [ 1 Answers ]

There is this atheist swimming in the ocean. All of the sudden he sees this shark in the water, so he starts swimming towards his boat. As he looks back he sees the shark turn and head towards him. His boat is a ways off and he starts swimming like crazy. He's scared to death, and as he turns to...

Shark Movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was set around the 1915 - 16. It was about a white pointer shark that swam up river and was attacking people. Apparently I believe it was based on a true story. I think it was in the USA it happened.

Shark Therapy [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you guys heard of this? My teeth are in bad shape and I'm scared sihtless of the dentist. I know something has to be done so I'm seriously looking into this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search