Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Candonow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Reinstall iTunes
    My iTunes says that the copy may be corrupt or not installed correctly and reinstall again. How do I do that? I've tried downloading the latest version but it is not working. Any suggestions?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Aug 17, 2009, 04:59 AM

Make sure you have uninstantiated it first the try to reinstall again. You may have to reinport your music and set up your iTunes store account again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I need to reinstall XP, but my CD is a dinosaur [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, and thanks for being here. I'm in big trouble, and I've just spent the last 30 hours of my life desperately trying to dig myself out of the pit I'm in. My ancient toshiba satellite p25-s507 went into a mess of problems 2 days ago due to device/display driver errors. In fact, I can barely see...

Will I have to reinstall XP? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about swapping out my current mobo (celeron) for a different one that uses a pentium 4 cpu. Will I have any issues with my PC recognizing the new hardware? What suggestions do you have?

Will I be able to reinstall office on new hdd? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed ms office 2007 on a wd 10gb hdd and now I would like to upgrade to an wd 80gb hdd. Will I be able to reinstall office on the new drive or will I get an authentication error?

Uninstall/Reinstall... [ 2 Answers ]

First I install Coreldraw GS 12 the I decided to update it to Corel X3 but my PC begun to slow then I uninstalled the X3 and try to reinstall the CGS 12 but it won't let me it saz error in applying... :confused:

Reinstall [ 2 Answers ]

?? Hi I need to know how I can re install comm.drv as I try to d/l games and a window pops up saying this is missing and needs to be re installed hope you can help thanks... >:(

View more questions Search