Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jta333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 05:58 PM
    1/3 of paying for Iowa college
    This is the last year of four years that I have paid 1/3 of by daughters college, she said she was going two more years. What is the Iowa law when getting a divorce on how long you need to pay .she is studying to be a teacher.
    She could do this for years.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 06:11 PM

What exactly does your child support order say, what it says is how long you have to pay by law.

Now this is your daughter, I would think you would want to help her just because it is the right thing to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex not paying college tuition? [ 3 Answers ]

Can my ex refuse to pay for our son's college tuition even though it is in the divorce that we each pay 50%? He says he doesn't have the money and probably can't get a loan due to negative equity on his house... Is it worth it to take him to court?

College tuition 1/3 parents 1/3 child State of Iowa Law? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the State of Iowa law re: paying college tuition ? 1/3?

Collectible Pepsi Bottle for 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football [ 1 Answers ]

I need to try and find the value for a Still Sealed Commemorative 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football Pepsi Bottle. I need this for insurance issues. It seems the Post Office can't tell what F-R-A-G-I-L-E means. They managed to break one of the set even though they were wrapped in bubble...

View more questions Search