Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Bleeding slightly
    Am into my pregnancy about 3months but I just realised that am bleeding slightly.is this normal or could I be losing the baby? am so scared but will be going to the doctor tomorrow to check if everything is all right.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 05:34 PM
    Bleeding slightly is okay. There are reasons known and unknown as to why this happens. If it's not bright red period-like bleeding, all should be okay as long as there is no cramping along with it.

Good to hear you are seeing your doctor about it. He/She will put your mind at ease.

Jun 10, 2009, 02:18 PM

I went to the doctor today and they couldn't find a heart beat at the ultrasound.the bleeding is kind of black and smells kind of bad which I never experienced before and it's not a lot like period blood but it's constant.I don't have any cramps whatsoever too which the doctor asked if I did.the doctor didn't want to say anything specific(just said they couldn't find a heart beat)and just scheduled another ultrasound tomorrow since I had to go to work.I think I have lost the baby and I've been crying the whole day.I hope tomorrow's appointment is good news but I can't help but feel really sad.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2009, 10:56 PM

Sorry to hear that!. sending positive thoughts yr way!! god bless!

Jun 11, 2009, 04:19 PM

Thank you kpangor.I really appreciate your kind words
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2009, 04:24 PM

Hope you receive some encouraging news with your ultrasound.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeouslady View Post
    i went to the doctor today and they couldn't find a heart beat at the ultrasound.the bleeding is kind of black in color and smells kind of bad which i never experienced before and it's not alot like period blood but it's constant.i don't have any cramps whatsoever too which the doctor asked if i did.the doctor didn't want to say anything specific(just said they couldn't find a heart beat)and just sceduled another ultrasound tomorrow since i had to go to work.i think i have lost the baby and i've been crying the whole day.i hope tomorrow's appointment is good news but i can't help but feel really sad.
    I'm so sorry for your news. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Jun 12, 2009, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    Hope you receive some encouraging news with your ultrasound.
    No, I lost the baby.thank you for your support

Jun 12, 2009, 12:25 PM

Thank you j_9.I need all the prayers in can get right now
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeouslady View Post
    no, i lost the baby.thank you for your support
    So sorry to hear your news...

Jun 13, 2009, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    So sorry to hear your news.....
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slightly confused. [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a few questions about this girl... The thing is, I have german class with her about 3 times a week.. and I've gotten to know her better and better for the past.. 5 weeks. She has been giving me "signs" but I'm a bit inexperienced so I'm not sure if she's interested in...

Things are getting slightly complicated! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :( Ok. So my Boyfriend that I'd been dating for almost 7 months broke up with me about 12 days ago. I've let go as much as I can, I won't deny that I'm still angry at him for the way he acts/ed towrds me, but I'm not really hurting anymore, I miss the things he did but not him. Latley...

Small , slightly larger dog, [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a male hungarian puli who got lucky ( for him) with a mini fox terrier at the park the other day,Im concerned that she may have become pregnant. The owner of the foxy claimed she was unawaree that her dog was in heat. Is it true that a larger male approx 10kg's in wieght 40cm's tall...

My hair is slightly green [ 1 Answers ]

I have natural brown hair, but I have had it highlighted blonde in the last 6 months. But just last week I decided to go back brown, with an at home hair color kit. I love the color close to my roots, but from the middle of my hair down is a greenish tint. How do I fix this, or will it fade?

Slightly sinking tub [ 10 Answers ]

When I step into my tub, it sinks down a bit from the weight. It does not sink down a tremendous amount, but it is enough that it jars the caulking and creates a little crack in the caulking. Then, of course, it leaks a bit through the crack when there is any splash. Is it normal for the tub to...

View more questions Search