Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninamori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Am I possed
    Hello I need help every night when I'm about to go to sleep ever since iwas born I always hear voice aor something touching me.. but last two years the spirts or ghost have been getting more aggressive and making more appearances thery scratch at the windows appear behind people but they can't see them I wake up with cuts on my arms and legs that look like scrachs I heard voice saying things like I'm going to kill you or whispering my name I get cold spots very sick and dramatic changes in my moods I have no medical conditions I'm not bi polar and most certainly not crazy please help me
    :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 05:32 PM

Hi, ninamori, you had better see a doctor about your condition. Talk to your mom please. Your decription of events appears to be similar to some movies I have seen lately. No I don't think you are 'possed', just very impressionable.

Tick
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jun 9, 2009, 05:32 PM

Doesn't sound like possession. It sounds more like residual haunting, intelligent haunting, and out of body experiences.
    scott_1976 Posts: 96, Reputation: 19

Jun 9, 2009, 05:50 PM

How old are you?? When did this start?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 06:48 PM

You should see a priest or somebody that can do an exorcism to get rid of the spirits that are hindering you.

Jun 9, 2009, 06:54 PM

I don't want to scare you but everything you are describing sounds like schizophrenia. If that is the case you need to get a psychiatric evaluation right away to determine if this is the case.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 07:17 PM

I would go see a doctor AND a priest.

Sarah
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 07:39 PM

Maybe you should see a medium, priest, and a doctor.

I have heard of things like this happening in real life but don't know of anyone personally going through it. However, this may lead to you going crazy so I would talk to someone.

Jun 9, 2009, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Maybe you should see a medium, priest, and a doctor.

I have heard of things like this happening in real life but don't know of anyone personally going through it. However, this may lead to you going crazy so I would talk to someone.
    I have personal experience with schizophrenia, my wife's brother in law suffers from it and what you describe sounds very similar. The key is to catch any of these types of illnesses early! Do not delay, if it is schizophrenia you can be putting yourself and others at risk for harm. I would get evaluated to rule it out just to be safe!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 07:52 PM

One of my closest friend is bipolar with schizophrenia so I like you I understand it the disease. My friend was beautiful and I saw her looks fade within months along with her health. Finally after 4 years of being in and out of the hospital she is starting to get her life back on track and she is starting to look like her old self again.

However, I believe in ghosts as well and I agree that she needs to see a doctor.
    TheOreeoShow Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2009, 08:02 PM

No no no There is no such thing as ghosts. This happens to lots of people at teenage ages . There also might be something pshicological about it though. You might not be crazy but you still need to tell a doctor. And the mind is very powerful you could be seeing things your mind makes up but you might still need medication or something under those lines. If you believe it, you will see it remember that. As for the scratches you could be doing that yourself when you sleep , you never know, cause your asleep. But you need to get some medication from a doctor you need to tell someone. If you have had stress lately or trouble with family or anything like that, that might be what causes it. I have heard voices before saying the same things. What I did was believe it was the mind, I was SOO SURE IT WAS REAL but everyone goes through voices as for everything else you really need to tell someone, and I have believed in God my whole life It's the only thing that keeps me sane so maybe you could go to church I have and I WAS OVER Those voices like a... THAT!
    TheOreeoShow Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Just stay calm and if you do what I said you will get over this sicological phase Like I did! :) YAY!!
    Josh123313 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 06:57 PM
    Sounds like your being haunted by a demon if so you'd better get somebody to investigate to make sure this is paranormal if it is try setting holy items like crosses, holy water, or if any of those don't work cut your losses and ditch the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my parents and my house is possed by a demon [ 4 Answers ]

I think my parents and my house is possed by a demonic force I started seeing thing the other night I woke up at 3 am and saw a pure black hand reaching out from behind my staircase what should I do my parents don't believe me at all. I'm very scared

View more questions Search