Business Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Naw, KP got jealous of you and Alty.
    Oh... understood.:rolleyes:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2009, 07:51 PM

Say, this really works guys! I've already dunked my crappy neighbor so many times his skin is getting worse than wrinkled from being in the water, he's actually turning blue and his eyes are bulging out! I'll have to pick on someone else when he moves soon. Oh well, it's fun while it lasts!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Say, this really works guys! I've already dunked my crappy neighbor so many times his skin is getting worse than wrinkled from being in the water, he's actually turning blue and his eyes are bulging out!! I'll have to pick on someone else when he moves soon. Oh well, it's fun while it lasts!!
    Yeah... wear gloves too Twink, that water is hard on your hands... cracks and dries them. :D

This is getting to be hard work you know? I haven't gotten even a third of the way into my waiting line.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Yeah...wear gloves too Twink, that water is hard on your hands...cracks and dries them. :D

This is getting to be hard work ya know? I haven't gotten even a third of the way into my waiting line.
    Try a knee in the midsection as you put them under, boss. It doesn't take as long.
    Business Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Try a knee in the midsection as you put them under, boss. It doesn't take as long.
    Yep, that might help... my arms are getting very tired... may need the deputies and staff... to help.

Geese... look at that line, it just goes on and on... :rolleyes:
    Business Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 09:43 PM

WAIT?? Are we just allowed to do this on Tuesdays? That doesn't seem fair...
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    WAIT???? Are we just allowed to do this on Tuesdays? That doesn't seem fair.....
    Ruh roh, I've been at it 7 days a week. Course the first two were alpabetizing the line, but I'm still only down to "Ai..."
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Hey, thanks for the tip. Only problem is he keeps thrashing around too much for the knee trick to work that well. Have to try a few cinderblocks and see if that speeds up the process...
    Business Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 01:00 PM

(Gotta be a way to make a buck here... :rolleyes:)

Hey look guys... I am selling/renting these handcuffs... :D
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 03:09 PM
    Cinderblocks... 25% off!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Super Tuesday [ 1 Answers ]

What is the importance of the delegate race and what impact did super Tuesday have on the race?:D :D

$12,000 owed by Tuesday! [ 2 Answers ]

After 5 months of paying less than the minimum payment due a collector called my place of employment and demanded my entire payment of $12,000 in full within 2 business days. I offered to make larger monthly payments and was told that was not an option. Also, my name is the only name on this credit...

A Pain Reliever at 30 Weeks Pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I have a pinched nerve in my C2 vertibre which causes headaches and even migraines if it gets to bad. Through out my pregnancy it hasn't been an issue, but as of lately my neck has become very stiff. The muscle's are becoming inflamed *due to stress probably* but I was wondering what I could take...

Tuesday,May Day [ 1 Answers ]

Pep Talk The sales manager was wrapping up her pep talk to new staff members. "Just remember this," she said. "Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not." Card Game

Tuesday Morning [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with Tuesday Morning. The Tuesday Morning Of Johnson City, TN. The Address is 3122 E Oakland Ave 37601. The Tuesday Morning was several night clubs like Kokomo's, Legends, etc. The bathroom has a very strong methane odor in there. It has been in there for months. When I went, there...

View more questions Search