Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Alty's and Starby's Castle of Doom. For our Starby.
    As most of you know Starby is not well, she's fighting for her life, she's losing the battle. Well the castle has always been her favorite thread so I'm doing this for her. Let's make her proud.

We're back in the castle kids. I've repaired the roof, the dungeon has been cleaned (so you better behave) I bought new alligators (the old ones didn't make it).

The ghosts are so happy that we're coming back, they promised not to scare anyone for the first two day, after that all bets are off.

The Sheriff has a new office and his Deputy has a new patrol bike (it's a 10 speed :p)

There's a garage for Rebbie's motorbike and the Queen (that's me) has a new bedroom with red drapes and new marble floors (what? I'm the Queen, I need all the frills!)

So come on in, but enter with caution.

Oh Stringer dear, you're in charge of feeding the alligators, count your fingers when you're done.

Muwahahahahahahahaha!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 09:01 AM

Hehe, First! :)

Was going to post that as new thread:

Hey all! :)

That is the new castle, all renovated, with the crocodiles and piranhas as hungry as ever! :eek:

All are invited! But beware! There are ghosts, skeletons, and others awaiting! (there're inoffensive though ;))

Ok, this thread was made, for you Starby, with the request of some of us, including myself. We hope with all our heart that you'll overcome that difficulty and that we'll be seeing you soon on the thread. Please, don't go, stay with us, fight! We need you ducky...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 09:02 AM

Hey hey HEY!!!!!! I'm here, where's Yogi bear..

Well, I think that we need some prisoners... and since we haven't rehabed the jail they can be used to feed the gators... yep, I said that right... 'use them to feed the gators... ha ha, they get very, very hungry you know. All that noise that they make snapping those jaws...

Deputies... ya can toss 'um off the draw bridge... Opps, we need prisoners first... we have our work cut out for us... gators are hungry...
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 09:05 AM

That was really nice Unky. :)

Stringer, I don't know about Yogi but Boo Boo is in the dungeon. ;)
    Business Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 09:20 AM

We need a jail... have to increase the taxes... that seems to be the fad lately... :(
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    We need a jail...have to increase the taxes...that seems to be the fad lately.......:(
    We have the dungeon dear.

Besides, if we have a jail you'll only be tempted to throw me in it!

I Queen Alty vote no on the jail! :D
    Business Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    We have the dungeon dear.

Besides, if we have a jail you'll only be tempted to throw me in it!

I Queen Alty vote no on the jail! :D
    A jail is necessary my Queen... keep the staff happy... they will get out of hand...

Can we say revolution?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 09:36 AM

Can I be the wench? Haha

Sarah
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 09:39 AM

Am I allowed in here
    :: looks around ::
    I wasn't around when the other castle threads were started.
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 09:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzy
    Am I allowed in here
    :: looks around ::
    I wasn't around when the other castle threads were started.
    Of course Shazzy! :)
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 09:53 AM

Yay!! Dibs on being the dragon carer :cool:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 09:58 AM

Just wondering.

I don't know if it's just me and my thinking but...

It seems that every time I go into a thread people leave. I get a few "hi's"... it's not the "hi" part that bothers me, it's the fact that I come in and it feels like "oh it's you".

I know I left all of the sudden a while ago. Sorry about that. A lot of things happened during that time. Sorry if I did anything.

I don't know. Just a feeling.

Sarah
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 10:26 AM

I get that sometimes Muddy...

There will be a post frenzy and then as soon as I post everyone disappears... I guess they are just busy.

I am a little rude and don't always say goodbye, usually because I don't out the computer down unless I have to run off!
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 10:54 AM

Okay... mom was using the puter just then. I'm here now, for about 30 minutes more, until bedtime.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Can I be the wench? haha

Sarah
    Wench... lol that cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Just wondering.

I don't know if it's just me and my thinking but...

It seems that everytime I go into a thread people leave. I get a few "hi's"... it's not the "hi" part that bothers me, it's the fact that I come in and it feels like "oh it's you".

I know I left all of the sudden a while ago. Sorry about that. A lot of things happened during that time. Sorry if I did anything.

I don't know. Just a feeling.

Sarah

Well I am still sort of new so I am with you Mud! You didn't do anything to me. But I think you should be the first in the dungeon for being so silly! All in favor raise your hand..

Can I play in the castle for Starby? I would love to be the gardener and plant her some daisys and sunflowers.
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Well I am still sort of new so I am with ya Mud! You didnt do anything to me. But I think you should be the first in the dungeon for being so silly!! All in favor raise your hand..
    :: raises hand ::

While you were gone Muddy everyone was saying how they wondered where you went and they missed you!
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Ok, 88sunflower, the garden's at the back of the castle, turn right after that huge door, into that corridor, pass over the alligators through that bridge, and there you are! :)
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Ok, 88sunflower, the garden's at the back of the castle, turn right after that huge door, into that corridor, pass over the alligators through that bridge, and there you are! :)
    Can we put a muzzle on the alligators... or at least drain some water out of the moat, they keep climbing up onto the bridge!
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Ok, you can do it if you want Shazzy.. I'm too scared of them to approach them. I've got my spear to keep them away... so what the point of having it if I want to get close to them, lol.

The bridge is safe. It wasn't the last time... almost falling into pieces! :eek: Now, we've put on some solid foundations. They wo't be able to climb up, don't worry.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 11:15 AM
    I have to pass over the aligators? Wait a minutes. Maybe I should plant something in the front of the castle first. When those 'gators get fed and aren't snapping at me I will then go in through that door and over the bridge and where? Good grief I am lost! Is there a map?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

Alty's Pub, Come one, Come all. [ 1501 Answers ]

Greetings and welcome to Alty's Pub, your after hours spot to unwind and have a pint.:) So pull up a stool, relax and order a drink. The sky's the limit and anything goes (with the drinks that is).:p Would you like a Beer, in a glass or in the bottle? How about a fancy drink with a little...

View more questions Search