Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 12:26 PM
    I hope it's my timing. OK, rock the castle... Meatloaf or Cruxshadows?
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Meatloaf by far!! Turn it up and no one will know but us. We will pay the maid to clean up before they all return. Drinks anyone??
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Irish with a water back, please.

Let's see, change the tune, John Lee Hooker and some blues.

Your turn, Sunny. I got to go. Cya
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Oohh look at those sparkly goblets on the mantel? Do you think they would know if we used them?

By cat!!

This castle is scary all alone! Wait who am I talking to? No one I am alone! Yikes the creaking.. lol

I hear you knocking red. I am so lonely! We were rocking to Meatloaf and having drinks then I am alone! Want to a drink. I am using the fancy goblets.

Got it!
    Lets go. I have been here alone to long. You lead and I will follow. Lets use her hair brush hee hee chuckling we can be queens for a day while she is out sshh don't tell
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 12:47 PM

Pist pist... is anyone there?
    Yeah here,under this eh them table thingy..

Sunflower... sunflower?
    Is that you?

Ooohh fancy goblets...
    Look sunflower, there's a door here,I think it leads to queen altys room..

Lets have a look around, don't forget the wine!

OK,but be quite,I think I hear her snoring..
    (sunflower and red enter queen altys room)

Sunflower lets look in this chest... OHMYGOD.. is that what I think it is?
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 12:56 PM
    (chuckling) she snores funny

What is it in he chest!
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:00 PM

It look like.. no,it can't be.. (red starts sobbing)
    Its princess nikosmom hair.. the shock the horror.. what has the beautiful but evil queen alty done...
    We need a hero sunflower.. here top up this goblet.. ahhhh,for the shock you know..
    Hmmmm,who's going to be the hero?
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:03 PM
    Her hair! Oh evil queen alty how could you! (topping off goblets, twice)
    Hero? Where art thy hero? Lol
    We must find the birds and mice to sew the princesses hair back on
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:07 PM

It a plan sunflower... mice and birds.. hmm,where do we get mice and birds?

Sunflower do you feel brave? I have an evil and cunning plan... shush sunflower,(sunflower giggling on the floor)
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:10 PM
    I do feel brave. I have some liquid strength brewing inside me. But I can't stop giggling... oh that wine makes me silly (standing up wiping smile off my face)
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:18 PM

Evil and cunning plan, well its more of an idea really,but first sunflower we need more wine,and I'm mad hungry,wonder if there's anything to eat around here?
    (red and sunflower look around the room)

There's no food here sunflower,but lets take princess nikosmom hair and the goblets and this magic sparkly thingy,and ohh don't forget the meatloaf cd..
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:22 PM
    I love an evil sounding plan.

Very thirsty, we must find more wine to. Isn't there a pantry in this castle? Walking quietly we musnt wake that queen alty.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:28 PM

OK,lets tip toe.. oh da na, its just a little bottle of wine I found,hic cup hic cup aahhhh choo
    ... oohh look the lift!
    (red and sunflower enter the lift,lots of buttons )
    Them,guess the one that says pantry.. im afraid to press the button sunflower,what if something terrible happens?
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Oohh the buttons are blury red... wait is this wine we are drinking? (sniffing goblet) sooo blury reaching reaching reaaacchinngg for button... sunflowers falls

Red find me someplace to lay down head hurting
    Are we moving?

Hold down the castle I have to go now, its scary alone maybe I can come back later (psss don't drink all the wine)
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:38 PM

SUNFLOWEEERRRR.. uh oh.. sunflower sunflower can you hear me..
    (red looks frantically around for help).. shaz,unky mudweiser anyoneee..
    Guess its just me and my trusty bottle opener.
    Don't worry sunflower our hero is coming..
    Ill sing to you.. hmm a song a song..
    Oh,I have one.. raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens bright copper kettles do do do do dod do...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 03:03 PM

Hello my minions (sp?)

I see you've all been busy while the Queen was off working. Tsk tsk.

We cannot put muzzles on the gators, there's no one willing to do it. I fed them some of the rats that Cats brought (hee, hee, that rhymes) and now they're content, so Sunny, plant your flowers.

Red, I would never cut off NM's hair. Me thinks we have a hairdresser in our midst. Who is it? Where are they? Come out come out wherever you are!

I must send a notice to Princess Rebbie, if you hear a loud noise that's just her bike, don't be afraid.

For those of you that weren't here for the first few castles (yes, there have been a few) Starby is a duck, a poor one feathered duck. You see Sheriff Stringer plucked her, so she only has the one little tail feather. She likes to go swimming in the pond, but she's nakie, so no pictures!

In the evenings I turn into a bunny. Do not try to catch me and eat me, I bite!

Stringer is the Sheriff, M is his deputy, break the castle rules and you go to the dungeon.

What are the rules you ask? Well, I make them up as I go along.

Have fun now. Behave.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 04:03 PM

Lower the draw bridge, Princess Rebbie is on her way!!!!!!!! Here I come! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so good to be back home. Looks like we have lots of new friends!!! My Queen Alty, thank you for the link! Sheriff, hmmm, you seem to still have a little bite from the last castle. What happened to my protector Sheriff, giving courage to me, and by the way where is Angel??? Unky.......yahoo.........didn't call everyone by name but our Queen Starby would be so proud Queen Alty. I am so glad to be here and to meet everyone! Thanks for the special parking area for the bike!!!
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 04:09 PM
    (sunflower waking from too much wine with red)

Yawwnnn oh my aching head... where am I? Where is red? What happened to me. I see he goblets, wine, some hair and a shiny thing... still so hungry.
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Princess Rebbie, welcome.

'Tis I, the dungeon keeper and torturer. Has anyone given offense? I shall fetch the sheriff.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 04:21 PM
    Gasp the sherriff! I will run and hide. Wait I am an innocent by stander.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

Alty's Pub, Come one, Come all. [ 1501 Answers ]

Greetings and welcome to Alty's Pub, your after hours spot to unwind and have a pint.:) So pull up a stool, relax and order a drink. The sky's the limit and anything goes (with the drinks that is).:p Would you like a Beer, in a glass or in the bottle? How about a fancy drink with a little...

View more questions Search