Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2009, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    its not just americans and canadians either :)
    Exactly, We have people here from all over the world. Been saying that all along. :cool:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 08:46 PM
    its not just americans and canadians either :)
    So very true.

This site is Universal, all nationalities, races, we're the real melting pot. :cool:

I love it.

I live in Canada, have since I was 3 1/2 years old. I'm still a German citizen but I consider myself Canadian, and I'm proud of it.

I love the country I live in. We have a real mix of people here. The one thing we all have in common, we're human beings, people, it doesn't matter where we were born or what color our skin is. What race am I? Human.

That's the way I was raised, the way my children are being raised, and the way the world should be.

That's my opinion.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 08:48 PM

I was born in Labrador... :cool:
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    I was born in Labrador.........:cool:
    LMAO! Are you a retriever?

I love retrievers.

You can be mine. I will call you Squishy and you will be my Squishy.

Come here Squishy. :D
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    What does religion and relationship expert have to do with this thread. Do you even know what the original point of the thread was? Probably not. I could get into a lot of things here but that would be defeating the purpose of the thread. I am not going to play these games with you.

I am Canadian and many others here are Canadians and others come here from all over the world. I do not know why this all got into such a heated debate, but all I know is there are a few really arrogant Americans that think they are the center of the universe and savior of the world but your not.

I would also like to say that Canada is one of the most diverse countries in the world and I am very proud of my Country and very Proud to be Canadian. It does not matter what any of our back grounds are we are ALL HUMAN.
    Joe, I think that you know better than to judge all Americans because of a few. We are not all that self centered, at least you know that I am not. Just as it takes all kinds and types to make up a society here, it does in all countries. Thank God that in most countries the good people win out, even though we all have to tolerate (when possible) those that prove themselves quite unworthy. So I guess what I am saying is, yes we have what I fear is more than our share of those types here, but so does every country.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2009, 09:10 PM

I agree Stringer.

You know what, I hope I did not offend anybody. I do not judge all people for just a few bad ones. I know you Stringer, and know your not like that.

Like you said though we all have it. I need to remind people that I have good friends from USA, and my fathers side of the family are all american.

So we are not all that different at all. WE ARE ALL HUMAN. I like what Alty has said. It should not matter what country we come from, or our back ground.

We all need to learn to get along. Simple as that. At the same time we can be proud of where we are born but does not need to shove it in other peoples faces and Boat 21 did very well when he clearly stated that united states is the center of the universe. Stringer it is that kind of attitude that does give a country a bad name.
    Business Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:22 PM
    I agree Stringer.

You know what, I hope I did not offend anybody. I do not judge all people for just a few bad ones. I know you Stringer, and know your not like that.

Like you said though we all have it. I need to remind people that I have good friends from USA, and my fathers side of the family are all american.

So we are not all that different at all. WE ARE ALL HUMAN. I like what Alty has said. It should not matter what country we come from, or our back ground.

We all need to learn to get along. Simple as that. At the same time we can be proud of where we are born but does not need to shove it in other peoples faces and Boat 21 did very well when he clearly stated that united states is the center of the universe. Stringer it is that kind of attitude that does give a country a bad name.
    Thanks for your comments Joe, we are friends, you know that, for a long time. I just remind you that there are people like that, that should be judged on their own merits or lack of and not the whole country. Trust me, everyday I talk with people here, friends, family and business associates and not once have I heard any one of them speak or comment in this manner. They are what was once called the vast silent majority, and we are still here. Many from Canada, Australia, England, The States and many more countries have given their time and lives to protect our freedoms, I have. So that some of these people can live in their own fantasy world.

Stringer
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:24 PM

Every country has bad people because bad people, sadly, are universal.

You can't judge the lot by a few bad eggs.

Most of the friends I've made on this site are American. I love all of you so much.

Bear, M, Shazzy and others are from parts of the world I've never seen, probably never will (I'd love to, but $$$$, too much).

The truly wonderful thing about sites like this is that no one judges based on ethnicity. Unless we divulge where we are from, the color of our skin, no one knows.

That's what I love about this place. No one cares if you're from the US, Germany, Canada, England, Australia or Timbucktwo (sp?).

We are who we are here, not what we are.

You could be rich beyond belief or poor as a church mouse. You could drive a Mercedes or a Pinto. You could live in a mansion or an igloo. No one knows and no one cares. Only a few would make a stink about it if they found out, and those are the ones I want nothing to do with.

Group hug? :)
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2009, 09:27 PM

Love you Alty,

And all my friends from around the world.

Group hug... (;
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 09:31 PM

Were you all waiting for me :)

Name:  grouphug1.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  32.6 KB
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Love you Alty,

and all my friends from around the world.

Group hug... (;
    We could join hands around the world. I'm sure we could.

Love all of you so much.

Still in shock that some of the best friends I have are people I've never met.

It's mind boggling.

Should we sit around the fire and sing? I feel like we should. Something symbolic. We need to do it. :p
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    We could join hands around the world. I'm sure we could.

Love all of you so much.

Still in shock that some of the best friends I have are people I've never met.

It's mind boggling.

Should we sit around the fire and sing? I feel like we should. Something symbolic. We need to do it. :p

YouTube - We Are The World - Michael Jackson Lionel Richie Cindy Lauper Steve Wonder & Other
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Damn. I was just going to post that.

Great minds do think alike M.

Are you watching me? :eek:
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 09:36 PM

Most of the friends I've made on this site are American. I love all of you so much.

Bear, M, Shazzy and others are from parts of the world I've never seen, probably never will (I'd love to, but $$$$, too much).

The truly wonderful thing about sites like this is that no one judges based on ethnicity. Unless we divulge where we are from, the color of our skin, no one knows.

That's what I love about this place. No one cares if you're from the US, Germany, Canada, England, Australia or Timbucktwo (sp?).

You could be rich beyond belief or poor as a church mouse. You could drive a Mercedes or a Pinto. You could live in a mansion or an igloo. No one knows and no one cares. Only a few would make a stink about it if they found out, and those are the ones I want nothing to do with.

Agreed :)

But no I'm not going to group hug, this is getting too... 'feel good film of the year'y for my liking :D
    Business Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:36 PM

YES!! Think about it... Justy is from the US and what would we do without her or Sunny?? And of course, all the others too... :eek:

Stringer
    Business Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:37 PM
    agreed :)

but no im not gonna group hug, this is getting too..........'feel good film of the year'y for my liking :D
    Agreed Bear, agreed... :eek::rolleyes::)
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:37 PM
    agreed :)

but no im not gonna group hug, this is getting too..........'feel good film of the year'y for my liking :D
    We're an after school special, be proud Bear! :D

I'm hugging you whether you want one or not.

Go ahead, scream, no one will hear. :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 09:38 PM
    Damn. I was just going to post that.

Great minds do think alike M.

Are you watching me? :eek:
    Look behind your left shoulder... go on dare you ;)

You looked didn't Ya :cool:
    Business Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:38 PM
    We're an after school special, be proud Bear! :D

I'm hugging you whether you want one or not.

Go ahead, scream, no one will hear. :)
    That damn 'tree in the forest'... again, geese! :rolleyes:
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 09:39 PM

Okay, I've grossed out Bear and Stringer. My work here is done.

Carry on. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What skin lightening method is best for African American ethnicity? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I´m new to this site and I feel weird because it´s my first time writing a question. I want to know which product is best for African American skin, I´m 23 and will turn 24 in October and I´m really looking forward to have a change on my skin discoloration! My original birth skin tone...

Where did matter come from? [ 24 Answers ]

I have a general question to ask. I'm a big fan of the big bang theory, the general theory that everything in the universe today was in one hot and dense state, there was an explosion and subsequently matter spread out and the universe is expanding today but I was wondering where the matter came...

What ethnicity does this girl look? [ 3 Answers ]

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting And I mean like heritage not like the obvious what colour someone is

Age matter [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 27 and my husband is 57 were together for 9 months and keep trying but still I'm not pregnant. Does my husband age matter?

View more questions Search