Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrocgarza83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 08:37 PM
    Looking for movie about man interviewing prostitutes
    Man interviews different prostitutes and falls in love with one of them. He says "mary lou I love you".
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jun 11, 2009, 07:32 PM
    From your description, it may possibly be this one:

Movie Review
    Bad Girls (1994)
    January 28, 1994
    Reviews/ Film; About Prostitutes Plying The Manhattan Streets
    By STEPHEN HOLDEN
    Published: January 28, 1994
    The line between reality and make-believe is painfully apparent in Amos Kollek's pseudo-documentary film, "Bad Girls." In the movie, which opens today at the Quad Cinema, Mr. Kollek portrays a middle-aged writer named Jack who is researching a book about the lives of prostitutes in mid-Manhattan.

Jack sets up shop in a seedy hotel near Times Square and goes about interviewing his subjects. Approximately half the women in the film are actresses playing streetwalkers whose reminiscences Mr. Kollek captured on tape but who could not appear in the movie. The rest are actual prostitutes who tell their stories directly to the camera.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caught my man going to a prostitutes house. [ 38 Answers ]

K here's the deal, my man and I live together and are expecting our first baby in 5 weeks he has also put a ring on my finger. The other day my man left his hotmail on without logging off so I took a look on it and found that he was talking to this chick about hooking up. She had msged her phone...

'Holy Prostitutes' [ 5 Answers ]

'Holy Prostitutes' A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye.... It reads: SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION 10 MILES He thinks this is a figment of his imagination and drives on without second thought....

Can employers ask you about interviewing? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently went on an interview. My current supervisor directly asked me when if I had been on an interview. Then proceeded to "interrogate" me about it asking me the details of it. Can he/she do that? What is my recourse?

What do the 'prostitutes' do? [ 38 Answers ]

We often see that when we are in the bed, doing or relishing sex, we face so much difficulty to avoid the fear of pregnancy, as a child may be conceived, but the prostitutes have to give full and optimum pleasure to her customer and how do they manage the childless stage... as a husband takes care...

Interviewing Fears [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in retail management for over 7yrs, I am now looking for a job and of course Going on interviews. I fear them so much, because I don't do a good job at articulating my Skills an abilities, I am confident in my abilities and feel I can manage any establishment. I feel that my lack of...

View more questions Search