Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicia868686 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 06:15 PM
    Midwest price search
    I am traveling from Wisconsin to Oklahoma, and would like to pick up a carton of Basic light 100's. Can anyone tell me what the going price is in Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, or Oklahoma. Is there a website you can direct me to? Thanks a bunch! I need to know ASAP because I am leaving June 14th. Thanks!:)
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jun 8, 2009, 07:18 PM

In Missouri, you'll probably be looking around $40 ish
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2009, 07:21 PM

If you will be near KY, I have found them cheaper

And not sure how it works now, but when I lived in OK, you could go to the Indian Reservation and buy a certain number much cheaper ( no federal tax)
    Osuuu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 01:04 AM

Fr_Chuck is correct. Here in Oklahoma the indian reservations are STILL tax free on all tobacco products. If you are flying and stop at Will Rogers World Airport the closest reservation will be the Absentee Shawnee tribe located about 35 miles SE of the airport (19 miles east of Norman). I would say their price would be $30-40. There is a discount tobacco store located on SW side of OKC (SW 59th street just east of Walker) they are only about 5 miles east of the airport. But I have no idea what their price is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peak sales for Midwest Products [ 1 Answers ]

Peak sales for Midwest Products, a wholesale distributor of leaf rakes, occur in August. The company's sales budget for the third quarter showing these peak sales is given below: July August September Total Budgeted sales (all on account)

Concrete pricing in midwest [ 3 Answers ]

How much can I expect to pay for 14 yards of concrete in the midwest? My project is 15 ft wide by 75 feet long by 4" deep.

Best Tattoo Shop in the Midwest? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a large tattoo down my left sides as well as a smaller one on my right. I would like to have both added to. Because it's intricate and I'm picky I would be willing to travel for the best. Anyone have suggestions on a great tattoo shop in the midwest. I live in Southern Indiana so...

Is heat pump an option in midwest and ductwk ? [ 5 Answers ]

This might be too general, don't know... Also, PLEASE don't tell me to goggle this... I've done some looking, I'll do more. Would like any advice from those in the know... Have a ranch with full finished basement, 2000 sqft up, 1000 dn, built 1950's. No 2nd floor to heat/cool. Central AC...

View more questions Search