Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheG Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Is this impossible ?
    Hello

I have a question about if I only use papaya soap and some other basic lotion that give the skin energi and a lot of honey,lemon and yoghurt, is it make the skin lighter? And when I say lighter I mean maybe 2-4 shades before September

Is this impossible ?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2009, 02:38 PM

Curious to know what's the rush? Your looking for a miracle?
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2009, 11:47 AM

2-4 shades in such a short time.do you want to come back here asking for help on how to correct your destroyed skin??
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Jun 11, 2009, 06:00 AM

I would take it a little bit easy and aim for 2 shades lighter BY September at the most... But you seem to want to take a natural approach to get that... You won't achieve it that way in such a short time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impossible drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have 1951 cape, with an older tub, looks like it has one of those insert things installed around the tub and tubwall, where there may have been tile at one time. Anyway, the drain is pretty old. There is also a rather large overflow drain (made by Sterling) that has a little opening...

Ps3 impossible to get! [ 29 Answers ]

Omg its so impossible stores just won't tell you the truth about wheather or not they got the ps3.. point being... Does anybody know any legit sites making the ps3 available for preorder by christmas time. I really want one.

The Impossible Love! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I am an exchange student and I have been studying in the USA for about 5 years. I’ve met my fiancée and lived with him for 3 years. The only obstacle we had as a couple was that we come from two different nations with two different religions that have the main and the biggest conflict in...

Impossible to fix? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, One day I selected a document to print and the printer didn't respond, instead it said the usb device has malfunctioned. But I realised that it isn't actually the lead that has malfunctioned but the document for some reason crashed in the que list. I press delete document but it does nothing....

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search