Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bella Ch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Is Kids From Aliens a real film?
    I am trying to track down a film I used to watch when I was a child. I assume it was an eighties film but if not it must have been early nineties. It featured a boy in a wheelchair who befriends a young alien that has escaped from some sort of facility, leaving its family behind. The boy's parents do not believe him but he finds allies in his older brother, the girl next door and her older sister. Eventually they all go to find the young alien's family and bring the alien father, mother and child back to show the world. They take them to a supermarket where their existence is revealed. The film comes to a close with the disabled central character being shot dead by accident and then brought back to life by the entire alien family. I always thought the film was called Kids From Aliens but that title has turned up nothing on any internet search engine. If anyone knows of this film or anything about it e.g. director, actors that starred in it etc, please let me know. Thanks
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 8, 2009, 10:07 AM

Mac and me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are aliens real? [ 41 Answers ]

I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you...

80s kids movie about aliens [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie I think was from the 80s. All I can remember is that there was a family of tall thin aliens and some kids were trying to help them escape from the government. Sorry I can't be more specific. Any help is appreciated.

Are Aliens Real [ 9 Answers ]

I was abdutucted by aliens :confused: and what happened was I was sitting outside and then a UFO landed and I woke up with a scar on my arm. Was I really abducted or not.

Aliens are real! OR A HOAX! [ 7 Answers ]

On my recent holiday to costa rica I was planning to visit a military base on the island of los santos but it was closed for some strange going ons. Apparently it was meant to be a flying saucer crashing into the building. The damage showed this but no evidence was left behind:eek: I'm not sure...

View more questions Search