Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Captain_Brown Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Trouble deciding about what I am going to be
    I have a question for you girls...

What worked best for you?. being a tomboy or a girly girl?

I was asking this question because I am having trouble deciding what I am going to be.

From,

Sam the Man or Emily??
    starryeyed Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2006, 01:21 PM
    I don't think this is something you decide - it's just what you are...
    What will work best for you is being yourself.
    beautifuldiva Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Oct 9, 2006, 01:30 PM
    What do you feel most comfortable in? No one can tell you how to dress really... and its not like anyone can see you to tell you what would look best... Just go with what u like the most what makes you feel like you! And who says u can't do a little of both if you like them both...
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2006, 04:03 PM
    I ended up a "grown-up" Lipstick Tomboy.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2006, 08:43 AM
    What an interesting question. I never really decided to be a tomboy or a princess. I naturally gravitated to tomboy and enjoyed it much better than being Shirley Temple dress up doll. I grew up on a farm and that helped but when my parents moved into town, I still was the tomboy. There were no girls in the neighborhood to play with and I was comfortable playing baseball, tag, fishing, etc with the boys. I could dress up when I had to - for Sunday, holidays, school, etc. and I did not dislike that. It was just tearing around in jeans was far more comfortable and natural. I have learned to treasure both qualities of being a woman. May you also.
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Brown
    I have a question for you girls...

What worked best for you?...being a tomboy or a girly girl?

I was asking this question because I am having trouble deciding what I am going to be.

From,

Sam the Man or Emily??????
    for me. im in the middle. i wear jeans alotttt! but i still wear skirts. i wear make up like eyeliner, eyeshadow (sometimes), mascara, lip gloss. i bring purses with me alot..
    but just stay what you feel like you want 2 be. dont care what other people think.
    tombabula Posts: 35, Reputation: -3

Jun 22, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Be yourself, the way everybody likes you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is in trouble [ 3 Answers ]

My cat has little black dots on his lip, and they are starting to appear on his nose, and in his eyelid (where humans put eyeliner on) but, its really bugging me. Is it normal? Can I treat it? What is it? Where did it come from.. please help me and my two year old kitty... thank you so much... ...

Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Your parents put equal annual beginning-of-the-year deposits of $1,200 into an account earning 8% per year from the day you were born until your 18th birthday (a total of 19 deposits). How much money is in that account today?

I need help in deciding what to do with my thoughts! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 15, and I have major problems with depression and anxiety. Which have been going on as long as I can remember, mostly from being much taller then my friends and more matured, and from having dyslexia at an early age. And the depression went along with that. So far the psychiatrist has put...

Help on deciding [ 4 Answers ]

Ok well I want to get an apple but am unsure as to the disadvantages. I have read the entire discussion fourom but still have some questions. Is there a version of Photoshop for the Powerbook G5? Laso, downloading files from the internet. If I went to a site like www.download.com could I get any...

Kentucky Commissioner Deciding Child Custody [ 3 Answers ]

Is it legal for a commissioner to make a dicision about a child custody case if he was once a lawyer for on of the parents?If not what can be done?

View more questions Search