Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harrisburgTony Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 06:55 AM
    Lennon blower motor not working
    Hey all,
    Woke up nice and warm last night, upstairs ac had stopped working. Compressor outside is running, but no blower. Tried manually setting the fan from Auto to ON, nothing. Doesn't matter if I have it set to heat or AC. Using a Honeywell programmable thermostat, swapped the upstairs one with the downstairs one, no difference. (Checked the fuses at the main fuse box, all good.) I have a Lennon Value Series model 80UHG3-75A-3.

I didn't notice any diag lights on the circuit board on the furnace. If you have some steps to try I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,
    Tony

Jun 8, 2009, 06:58 AM

Sorry all I meant Lennox of course, typing to fast...

Jun 8, 2009, 10:56 AM

Admin please delete, I couldn't edit and just reposted with correct info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace will ?heat motor? And blower motor will run but not at same time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Goodman, gas, no heat pump. There is a flashing LED that blinks once ever 4 seconds. Also, blower motor does not stay on always. We did smell something like an electrical burn. I'm guess my blower motor is fried?

Hvac blower motor not working [ 2 Answers ]

HVAC blower motor does not come on in either the heat mode, a/c mode. Or fan only mode. However, it comes on in emergency heat mode. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Blower motor not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a bryant heat and air unit,fairly 10yrs old. I have replaced the motor in it once last year . The motor will not start ,I have checked the thermostat,fuse and breaker,all seem to be OK. Not sure about the capacitor. Can you help?

Fan blower motor not working [ 1 Answers ]

Our furnace fan blower motor is not working(quit). It doesn't run. It had a flat spot and my husband was able to get it going, but now it won't run at all. My question is will it be cheaper to fix it or to buy a new one and where can I find one? My husband is an electrician and probably can...

View more questions Search