Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajaysingh_vns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 06:06 AM
    Manpower recruitment in Saudi Arabia
    I am going to procure manpower in saudi arabia by 15nt of June, what will the fate of this new efforts
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaysingh_vns View Post
    I am going to procure manpower in saudi arabia by 15nt of june, what will the fate of this new efforts
    Unfortunately, since we are not psychics, we cannot answer this question. We have no idea what the fate of this effort will bring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speech therapy centers in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia [ 3 Answers ]

Hi , Right now my son has 3 years and 7 months old He used to go to play school since he had 2 years and 3 months old He underwent speech therapy sessions since he was 2 years and 6 months old , Till now he is not able to speak well like kids with the same age. What is your advice ? What...

Is Saudi Arabia safety place to go? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I get to stay in Saudi Arabia for next two years and wonder the actual situation there. Is it safe country for non-muslim foreigner to stay and go around? Is there any limitation of internet access? Thank a million. B.B

UL Certification in Saudi Arabia? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if UL Certification is a requirement in Saudi Arabia? We are reworking a motor for a piece of hospital equipment to be 220v/60mz and need to know if we have to go through this step to export.

Saudi Arabia [ 5 Answers ]

What does diplomatic issue mean?

View more questions Search