Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adigitalal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 05:07 AM
    Ditect TV connection to digital lcd TV
    What is the best way to connect direct satellite to lcd TV?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2009, 05:18 AM

In order of preference:

1) HDMI: If you have an HDMI connection on both devices, use that.
    2) Five wire: If you have component video (Three video RCA connections labeled YPbPr or YCbCr -- usually green (Y), blue (Pb), red (Pr) + two RCA audio connectors -- red/white for stereo right and left, respectively), use that.
    3) S-Video: If you have an S-Video connector on both devices, use that.
    4) Three-wire: If you have a composite video connector (yellow) + audio (red/white right/left)

Some people prefer #2 over #1. There's not a big difference, if any.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital TV vcr [ 2 Answers ]

Will I be able to use my vcr with the new digital TV?

Digital TV [ 24 Answers ]

Why is it that we all HAD to switch to digital TV? I mean, yeah I got the box hooked up and its coming in good and all, but why make it a law? I mean, I thought this was the land of the free? If it's the land of the free, then why are we being FORCED to have digital coversion thingy? They...

Changing from non digital thermostat to digital [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old non digital Honeywell T87F thermostat, gas burner with baseboard water heat. Can I change to a new digital Honewywell RTH230B and how? Thank you

Proper connection for VHS recorder to Comcast digital TV box [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had Comcast install a new digital box to my analog TV. Prior to this installation, I had a VHS recorder/player hooked to my TV and was able to record and play back what I taped. After the digital box installation, I am no longer able to record a program from any of the channels (old...

Changing USB connection to ethernet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a belkin wireless G router which doesn't work with my ntl broadband it got something to do with changing the USB connetion to ethernet can someone tell me how Please! Thank you

View more questions Search