Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chingajkuk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 04:16 AM
    Keeping it up
    I am a 22 year old guy.
    Im in a committed relationship at the moment, and we are sexually active.

I've been having a bit of a problem lately. I never battle to get an erection, but often it goes soft while we are having sex. I don't know if this is a medical issue or a psychological one.
    Does any one have any advice for me?

We use a condom most times. When we don't use a condom, this never happens!
    Could it maybe be the condom that is causing this? (lack of feeling etc)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 8, 2009, 05:10 AM

Hi ching. I think you are probably correct about the condom because it makes absolute sense that the condom would desensitize your 'member' to a degree.

You may want to explore using the female condom, although they were trying to get it passed by the FDA in US (it is made in India). It could be available already. Some brand names are Reddy, V Amour, L'amour, VA WOW Feminine condom, and Sutra.

If your relationship is completely committed, then the two of you have no problem not using a condom, unless there is a pregnancy issue at the moment.

Ms tickle
    chingajkuk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 08:37 AM

Thanks. I will speak to her about this...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping fan on while a/c is on [ 8 Answers ]

My parents live in a mobile home in the desert. My dad says the fan switch should stay off when the A/C is running so it doesn't heat the house up after the A/C shuts off. My mom says the fan should stay running so it circulates the cold air. Who is correct and why?

Keeping Red Dye [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so after a long search, I've found the perfect firetruck red hair dye. It's for highlights, but I just buy two bottles at Sally's Beauty Supply, and it's a bleach/dye mix, so it's a one step process. Not to mention the great, bright red. Trouble is, it washes out the bright in two weeks, and...

Keeping my erection [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now and about a month ago we decided we were ready in the relationship for sex. Well, when we engage in foreplay we both get very aroused, but when we get to the point of it turning into sex, I become nervous and while she stays ready, for lack of a...

Keeping up with the Sun [ 1 Answers ]

At the Earth's equator a person would have to run 1,037 miles/hour to keep up with the Sun. Obviously impossible. Name the bodies in the solar system (there is more than one) where a running human could, in theory, keep up with the Sun on the body's equator. Help me find the answer please

Keeping my son in bed [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr old boy that is difficult to keep in bed. We recently (2 weeks)moved him from his brothers room (where he slept in his brothers bed and in his own bed) to his own room. At bedtime, we put him in bed and walk out of the room. Moments later, he comes out. We then put him back...

View more questions Search