Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 10:56 PM
    Have you ever written the lyrics to a song, ironclad04? It would probably be a wise thing to get back on track here as far as your poem is concerned. If not, then we risk this thread being turned into some kind of discussion.

I just wanted to give you a "heads up" on that.

Thanks!
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 7, 2009, 11:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Have you ever written the lyrics to a song, ironclad04? It would probably be a wise thing to get back on track here as far as your poem is concerned. If not, then we risk this thread being turned into some kind of discussion.

I just wanted to give you a "heads up" on that.

Thanks!
    I've tried!? But was not serious then, I want to do it now though because I feel I have potencial in this sort of thing! Thanks for the quote clough!
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 11:08 PM
    It isn't all that hard to write lyrics, although it does take some practice (a lot!). I'd be glad to work on that sort of thing with you though, if you would like to.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 11:10 PM
    By the way, your original poem on this thread could be turned into the lyrics for a song quite easily.

I've already got a melody going for it in my head.

Thanks!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2009, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ironclad04 View Post
    wow! u guys are something!!! I was just goofing off and found my self all alone!!?? until one day!!
    And from this point on, you will be addicted to something called AskMeHelpDesk.com!
    Great poem Iron... I loved it, and isn't that the truth? As Wondergirl said, some poems sound too hokey with all the rhymes, but yours was really smooth and good. Loved it, thank you for sharing it with all of us!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to translate English quote into a Classic Sanskrit quote [ 2 Answers ]

Beautiful lotus without a scent like him who doesn’t act accordingly. Bussihism taught a life not by rule, but by principle, a life of beauty; and as a consequence, it was a religion of tolerance. It was the most charitable system under the sun. Thanks guys Nicole:)

Who is the author of a poem and what is the complete poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember part of a poem but cannot remember the author. The parts I somewhat remember are this: I have often wondered at the epitaph that was written for me, A boat with furled sail at rest in a harbor. In truth it pictures not my destination but my life. For love was offered me but I shrank...

Anyone know this quote? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a quote the other day that I liked and now I forgot it and where I heard it. It goes something like this There's the truth... (something like opinions or lies), and (something to do with opinion census being worse than lies?) I'm sorry but I have very little info on it. There's 3...

A quote from my mom [ 22 Answers ]

My mom always says... "For some women any guy is better then no guy at all." After reading some of the posts in the relationship section I thought that this might be a good discussion starter. What does everyone think? Is my mom right?:cool:

Looking for a quote [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a quote that says the same thing as, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Thanks.

View more questions Search