Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pare_john Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Jul 1, 2009, 03:58 PM

the only code is EN14411. But thet=y are a smooth surface ceramic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get paper up from old vinyl floor. Laying ceramic tile on kitchen floor [ 5 Answers ]

I looked for a similar question on this site before asking and all I could find is a question about ripping up vinyl flooring to lay hard wood flooring down... So I will ask my question, I just got done ripping up the vinyl from my kitchen floor and plan to lay ceramic tile down tomorrow, I too...

Laying new tile floors left mess on my wood floors [ 1 Answers ]

I had my wood floors removed from my kitchen and new tile laid. Unfortunately, there is mastic residue on the wood floors remaining in my family room. They are Bruce hardwoods a about 12 years old. How can I clean them?

Laying ceramic tile over exsisting concrete floor [ 4 Answers ]

I have an exsisting bathroom floor drain in a shower area, it has the slope and ready to go for tile only. Is there any type of waterproof membrane available without using a mudset underlay. I don't want to have to build up the exsisting drain, I'm not sure that the exsisting is treaded to add to...

Laying down Dura Ceramic [ 1 Answers ]

We are currently in the process of a remodel.. My question is, we are planning on laying down DuraCeramic over a plywood subfloor. Currently the floor has 1/2 linoleum and 1/2 plywood subfloor with glue and backing from glued down carpet.. How do we prep the floor, do we need to tear out the...

Ceramic tile - proper laying technique [ 2 Answers ]

I have 13x13 ceramic tiles to install in my kitchen over plywood subfloor. What is the most appropriate way to install? I've been told to use various techniques: cement mortar, thinset adhesive, cement backer board, tiles can be laid right over vinyl flooring!! ), etc. We are very handy and did...

View more questions Search