Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guaso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Patio umbrella broken tilt
    The tilt in my patio umbrella broke. Is there a way to repair it?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 11:30 AM

What part is broke? Can u supply a picture?

Chuck
    nlc12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 06:49 AM
    The cord is broken on an 11 ft, wood arm patio. It's a manual pull up lift. Two pulley wheels at the top. Do not know how to thread it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I repair an patio umbrella [ 5 Answers ]

How to repair broken rope

Patio umbrella parts ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large cantilever patio umbrella ($800) :mad: that has a crack in the pole collar support and I need to replace it. I cannot find any site that can help me as I bought it from Expo (Home Depot) off the floor and did not get a users manual. All I can find are the names Glatz Ltd which is a...

Restring a patio umbrella [ 3 Answers ]

I have a patio umbrella (Souther Patio model UMB446922) crank tyoe where the cord snapped, how do I restring, I removed the crank cover but there appears to be a lock washer of some sort which holds the nut from being loosened so I can not remove the crank. I went to the manufacturers web site...

Parts For Southern Patio Umbrella Offset [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know were to find parts for a Southern Freedom Butterfly Perfect Patio offset umbrella. Or does anybody know of a parts place for outside patio umbrellas. Thanks Thomas

Patio umbrella missing tilt button [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled the patio umbrella after a long winter and in opening, the top tilted over (at the hinge) and the tension increased significantly. The tilt button is missing (still searching closet for). Any suggestions as to how to fix short of buying another! It's about 3-4 years old. Thx.

View more questions Search