Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilChrisSwansea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 04:11 AM
    How To Change NAT ?
    What is NAT ? And How do I change it to open ?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 04:19 AM
    For a description of NAT, see Wikipedia: Network address translation. To change it read the manual for your product and apply the information. We cannot read minds here (well, least I can't).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why?

A break is a change, and change is good.so why doesn't this feel good? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time posting on this site. I have read some of the responses, and I feel this site is full of very caring people. I'm just scared I'm going to get a little obsessed and check back too often. First, my girlfriend and I have been dating almost 7 months. Doesn't seem like...

Name change [ 1 Answers ]

Can my children change their last name without parental consent when they are 18 Years of age. They do not want to carry their biological fathers name.:(

Minor Name Change/Birth Certificate Change [ 2 Answers ]

15 year old minor, born in Marion County, Indianapolis, IN, living in WI with his dad, mom in FL--with joint custody, would like to change his name to his dad's and has both parents consent. Does this have to be filed in IN? Are there forms that the parents can fill out and file without the...

Name Change [ 2 Answers ]

I have sole legal custody of my two daughters in Washington, DC. My ex husband is entitled to supervised visitations only and he does pay child support. He however, has not seen the girls in five years and has maybe contacted them once in the last two years. My question is, "can I legally change...

View more questions Search