Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mia_No_Angel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 04:10 AM
    This is driving me nuts
    My laptop went down , so I just bought a cheap Zt computer PC , all was fine have had for just about a year, now all of sudden I can not access my control panel , Please any and all help will be most helpful... Thank You Kindly
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Jun 8, 2009, 11:40 PM

Dowload Avast! Anti virus software and run it, report back the results but you probably have a virus and that should fix it.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 06:17 AM

MalwareBytes is also a good program to find malware:

Malwarebytes.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving me nuts [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so for the past month or so i have been trying to find a movie that i remember seeing when i was about 6 or so. The movie is partially animated and is about this boy who goes into a library and gets sucked into a book. In the book he becomes animated. He then meets 2 books one is dressed as a...

Both my mom and husband are driving me nuts. [ 6 Answers ]

Some of you probably know me with my dramatic life already from my previous note. Here is my situation now. My Mom hated my husband. I met him since I was 17 and now I am 31, married with two kids. He helped me to go to college while he was working two jobs and now, I am working two jobs...

Crush driving me nuts! [ 12 Answers ]

I am a 41 year old woman who has been separated from my husband for more than 2 years. A year or so ago I decided to just stay away from men all together till... well till I'm ready to move on. Now out of the blue I have this terrible crush were I can't stop thinking of this guy. At first it was a...

Driving me nuts [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me figure out what this movie is called? The story line is something like this guy has a friend that is a real a$$ , so the guy, his girlfriend and a few other friends come up with a plan to kill him. I know they all get caught. I think its based on a true story. The only other...

Pop up that's really driving me nuts! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok here's ths web addy that I have tried and tried again to get rid of on my computer. http://www.sysprotectionpage.com/ Now IDK if this is some kind of spyware/virus or whatever, I just can't seem to escape it. I have removed all sourses related to this addy, but it just keeps showing up...

View more questions Search