Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idrees Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2009, 03:28 AM
    Unattended installation of MS-Office 2003 and windows XP
    I want to do unattended installation of MS-Office 2003. I want to tell the setup in the beginning about the key, components (word, excel, PowerPoint and access) to install and delete the file (of more than 30MB) it creates at the end. I searched internet but couldn't find any appropriate solution besides setup.ini which I found in the office CD but couldn't understand about rest of the parameters that I want.

Also I want to do unattended installation of Windows XP, Adobe acrobat (PDF). But right now I want to know how to do unattended installation of MS-Office XP with the requirements I just mentioned in the first paragraph.

I'll be very thankful to whoever answers.
    sam4tech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Hi

For Unattended Windows Installation below is the best siite I think, u can try..

MSFN's Unattended Windows : Unattended Windows Introduction

For Office 2003
    Use the tools and procedures in the Microsoft Office Resource Kit (ORK2003), http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/or...494521033.aspx

If you're using an OEM edition then the System Builder tools from http://microsoft.com/oem

Gud luck ! :)
    Sam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP Pro Unattended Installation [ 1 Answers ]

Creating a basic unattended is easy. I need to add two things to my unattended though. 1) How do I automatically create user accounts using unattended installations? 2) How do I automatically partition my hard drive using unattended installation? -Primary 7GB -Extended --Logical, rest...

Uninstalling Office 2007 and Installing Office 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new Dell with a Vista system. It also came pre loaded with Office 2007. My problem is: I do contracting work at home and Office 2007 is not compatible with the software they use so I must install Office 2003 to continue to work. If I go to the add/remove programs in my...

Office 2007 asks for Office 2000 installation discs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I used to run Office 2000 but uninstalled it and installed Office 2007. When I run the Spell Checker it does not function. When I try to run it, The computer tries to install it and then asks for the Office 2000 Installation disks. I insert the Office 2000 disks but then it...

Office 2003 can't open after uninstalling Office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't open any of my Office 2003 applications. A 'Widows Installer' box pops up, and asks for SKU112.CAB. I can't find my original install disks. I tried a solution I found, opening in safe mode and stopping msiexec.exe, but the laptop then showed a Error 1311. Source file not found....

View more questions Search