Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Suze_in_Alberta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 10:43 PM
    Spirits of dead relatives
    My friend's wife died. He told me she visited him this morning with 2 of their deceased children. They sat on the edge of his bed. They spoke to him. Then they turned around and walked out of the bedroom and down the hall. That was it. Can anybody tell me what this means? My friend swears this happened... not a dream. He was awake at the time. The funeral is tomorrow. I'd like to have some idea of what to tell him this experience means. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks... Suze:confused:
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2006, 12:52 AM
    Well no one can really say, I guess, to be totally honest with you.

When you lose a close loved relative it's a very shocking and hard espisode.

Who knows, could be true and it be false, but as I see it, as long as this makes him happy in a sad moment like this and he feels strongly about it, and also in a way it brings him close to his wife, then let it be.

I dream and talk to my dad and it makes me smile :) As I feel a connection.
    Suze_in_Alberta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2006, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Well no one can really say, i guess, to be totally honest with you.

When you lose a close loved relative its a very shocking and hard espisode.

Who knows, could be true and it be false, but as i see it, as long as this makes him happy in a sad moment like this and he feels strongly about it, and also in a way it brings him close to his wife, then let it be.

I dream and talk to my dad and it makes me smile :) As i feel a connection.
    My friend is a man who is 73 years old. He was married to his wife for just over 49 years. The 2 deceased children who visited his bedside with his deceased wife were 6 weeks old and 19 years old when they died. (They had a total of 7 children) When his deceased wife and children visited his bedside, his wife also gave him a blessing to remarry. He thinks it was a sign that his time is coming to an end also when they walked out of the room and down the hall. But why would she give him a blessing to remarry if he's going to die soon too? They were married a very long time. I wondered how the other spouse would be able to carry on after one died. Maybe the blessing to remarry is the answer. (comfort or guilt?) Thanks for replying. Suze
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 9, 2006, 10:20 AM
    Sounds like his dream is releasing him from his pledge to have and to hold... he is feeling guilty... he needs some one in his life... and his wife spirits is telling him that it is OK... move on... we are here and everything is fine... do not waste your life worrying about us... you got time... enjoy life...
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2006, 01:05 AM
    My mum now has a boyfriend, she often felt guilty about it.
    She told me she dreamt of dad, looking at her and telling her "its fine, be happy, i want you to be happy, i approve of him, you deserve to live".
    Eyesbeyond86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 08:23 PM
    When a person passes away, their connection to the people that they love is still there. They can come back to those of us that are still here to answer questions, talk, and to help us find peace with their passing. Sometimes they give us sign that they are hear with us.Those who are stricken with grief want some kind of sign that the deceased is OK, but they can not see them because grief can cover them. I have had these experiences from seeing someone and talking to them, to having fingers run through my hair, and scents of people who have passed on. Don't be afraid, it's a sign that they are okay and a comfort. I believe that this did happen.
    xoxsaranoelxox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 06:38 PM
    My boyfriend's grandmother passed away about 8 years ago from cancer, she died right in front of him. Recently, he's been seeing her but she looks angry or possessed... He's seen her standing on the side of the road when biking, and other incidents.. :\ He's afraid to tell anyone because he think's they will put him in a mental institute, any suggestions on what I can tell him? Or how to explain this?
    marleneorben Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 10:28 AM
    I lost my son 5 years ago and right after he died he came to me and I know it was real, we talked and he told me that I would be with him soon , I told him it would have to wait until I was finished raising my 3 great nephews, Then 2 years later my nephews mom died and we were very close we had a pack that who ever died first would come back and let the other one know about my son (Tom) . Well she came to me and it was very real I didn't know what she was wearing the day she died ,but when I saw her in my dreamit was a ugly red shirt and she would have never worn something like that. Well my sister told me later that was what she was wearing because she had to borrow something to wear, but she did show me a sign that they were both happy and there was plenty of bright ligh shinning on her and on my son he was in the back groundI am a firm believer in the after life. Hold unto all of your dreams that is their way of talking to you. Smiel because they are smiling with you.
    Marlene O
    conradhall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 05:16 PM
    L think when you lose somebody that was really close to you in your life, and if you see them just when you're about to bury them.
    L think that means normanly goodbye in their own way but yeah l also lost a important person in my life
    And she died right in front of me and it changed me for life and l'm almost never open with people,
    But then one day after a few months l saw her and l could talk to her like a real person and no we're not crazy when we see our loved ones cause as far as l know, l can talk to her again and it dosen't matter if people say that you're crazy or what they say cause as long you can see and talk to your loved ones that's the only thing that matters.
    LAURA C 123 XXX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 12:19 PM
    My name is laura I am 15 years old I was 12 when my step dad took a heart and died right in front of me it was very scarey I never new my dad until the day my step dad died my mam and my older brothers told me the man in the ground wasn't my real dad , my dad now is a drunky and a heavy smocker but to me he is not my real dad by dad is the man in the ground called eddie he was my life I told him every thing we were real close . The night my step dad eddie died all the TV,s in the house turned on when the plug wasn't in the wall then I went to bed and the lights turned on its was scarey a then after that my uncle eric died he was the only ucle I new about I was close to him too and I had and I was fast asleep and I seen him like he was in heaven and he said "dont worry everything is going to me ok " then something shaked my hand and gave me a hug it was so cold and then I woke up other time I would sit down in my bedroom on my own and the keys in the door would start swinging from left to right and light turning of f TV going louder the lower . Sometime now I fall sleep and something wakes me up during the n9ight and tells me to look and I see my stepdad sitting at the end of my bed . My ho.le family see spirits wheater they have just died or not. Red spirts mean danger ,keys moving in doors mean death I no all this because dead people tell me its der way of communicating with us I see and talk tio dead people all the time so does my family . Weird things happen in my house all of the time. AND TRUST ME I AM NOT MENTOL I ACTUAL SEE Weird THINGS TV,S Don't TURN ON AND OFF WITH NO PLUG IN THE WALL .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Is my home being visited by spirits? [ 9 Answers ]

I moved into my home in May 05. Every evening I feel someone is watching me and every night I wake up at 3:00 am with the feeling someone was just in my room. My daughter (23) has had the same feelings. Her room is in another part of the house. One morning at 3:00 I and my dogs woke to the sound...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

Wine and spirits [ 77 Answers ]

I feel a little bit guilty for posting in here while I am in mourning and observing shiva... but I'm having trouble sleeping again and I guess this is a bit of a distraction for me. If you're curious what I'm talking about, please read my thread under bereavement: ...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search