Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 6, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Try solving this paragraph!
    Ironclad here people, got something good for u guys to work on, takes some good skills!

How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think nothing was wrong with it at all, and in fact nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual. Why? If u study it, and think about it, you may find out, but I will not assist you in any way. You must do this without coaching. No doubt, if you work on it for half an hour it will dawn on you... who knows?? Now try your brain skills on this!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 07:28 PM

No letter "e" in it.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ironclad04 View Post
    Ironclad here people, got something good for u guys to work on, takes some good skills!

How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think nothing was wrong with it at all, and in fact nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual. Why? If u study it, and think about it, you may find out, but i will not assist you in any way. You must do this without coaching. No doubt, if you work on it for half an hour it will dawn on you.... who knows??? Now try your brain skills on this!
    The red show some errors.

I also believe there is a comma splice in your paragraph.

Sarah

Jun 6, 2009, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No letter "e" in it.
    Wow! Pretty good smarty pants! Lol

Jun 6, 2009, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    The red show some errors.

Sarah
    I know, my bad!?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    No comma splice. And he needs a few more commas here and there.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 01:21 PM
    No letter "e" in it.
    I thought it was when he used a "u" to say "you", I would have never gotten that there were no e's in it! Great job!

Jun 7, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    I thought it was when he used a "u" to say "you", I would have never gotten that there were no e's in it! Great job!
    Thanks guys! Its just an open humor type thing I did in school long time ago, I almost took poetry too! But thanks for the feedback!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ironclad04 View Post
    Thanks guys!! its just an open humor type thing i did in school long time ago, I almost took poetry too! but thanks for the feedback!!
    Next time, copy the thing correctly, so you don't lead anyone down a blind alley.

Jun 7, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Next time, copy the thing correctly, so you don't lead anyone down a blind alley.
    Do u have something better than ironclad?? Lol thanks for the feedback though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good paragraph about how to get over someone! [ 11 Answers ]

I believe time alone doesn't heal. You have to want to get over your ex and constantly try to see yourself happy without them. As long as you focus on the fear that you'll never meet anyone else, the anger that they left, or the hope you'll get them back, you'll stay pretty much stuck in the same...

Edit my paragraph [ 3 Answers ]

My Personal Interview My personal interview is all about my classmate Judy Yuen. She is 46 years old. She came from Hong Kong, but she was born in Taiwan. 15 years ago she left in Hong Kong. She decided to settle down here in Alameda City, and loves it. According to her, it’s just liked her old...

I need help with writing a paragraph [ 1 Answers ]

The opening paragraph has to be : When a friend goes with me to the barber shop just for company, the barber always makes him wait for me outside. :) :cool: :p

Edit my paragraph I it is very bad [ 7 Answers ]

Hi every one I'm new her I had wrote paragraph about Importance of English I need someone edit my paragraph . Thank you friends Sadness No one denies the importance of English language in the present time as global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant...

View more questions Search