Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arielpetersen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 07:00 PM
    Young adult novel title
    I'm looking for the name of a novel for young adults that's about a group of strangers in a hotel who are getting murdered. It's like a murder mystery for young adults.
    NoLogicJustLove Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2009, 07:06 PM

You can say "Hotel Blank"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title and author of a young adult romance book [ 1 Answers ]

I read a good book when I was 14 years old and I can't remember the title or author, I would like to get the book for my little sister. Please help! The book is about a woman whose older sister is getting married but the night before, her sister runs away with another man! So the woman is forced...

Powerless Young Adult [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20 years old and a junior in college. I don't have a car at the moment. My mother is more controlling than my father. My father is the laid back kind of person, he just chills. I have to complete 8 hours of community service for my social work class before oct.18 and I am in Montgomery for...

Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to remember the title and/or author of a couple of books that I read when I was younger. They involved a boy who was from another planet and didn't know it. I think he had powers, or at least had a little bit of precognition. I can't remember most of the events in the...

View more questions Search