Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jun 6, 2009, 06:18 PM
    I really messed up in Resident evil 5! HELP!!
    I was playing re5, just having a good time trying to finish it so I could unlock mercenaries mode so I could play it with my brither and when my friends comeover when we're not at work, but I really goofed
    I sold all my weopons just so I could get a grenade launcher for the final boss, after I baught it all I could afford was flash rounds and a jailbreaker for sheva, so I decided to restart the chapter... not knowing you don't restart with the weopons you had at the beginning
    So I need help! BAD!! Because I really want to beable to play mercenaries with my pals, and I want to find out what happins
    I'm thinking of lowering the difficulty to amateur, and just selling the shot gun rounds the jail breaker the flsh rounds and the grenade launcher so I can just buy to hand guns and maybe some more
    But I still need to know if that's a good idea
    Pleeease, help! I paid sixty bucks for the game, I just want to play it with my friends because I don't have live
    I'd really apreciate it
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 6, 2009, 07:37 PM
    Dude, ironclad is your man here! I'm a big long time fan of the resident evil series and I beat every one of them, so how can I help you with this? A good idea for you is to equip sheeva with the hand gun and upgraded m70, with a sniper rifle, and a machine gun, but don't load her up with all weapons either! Save her to store ammo? Or use her slots to store big ammo that you get, like the magnum, because toward the last chapters you need big upgraded weapons for sure, it helps! And try lowering your state to easy when you do the trick with restarting! Which system you have? Just save on any, and restart on the easy mode?? Good spots to do this is chapter 2-1 , 3-1, 4-2 or if you feel lucky go all the way to the ending with the lickers, and wait till you stock up on lion hearts!! Big cash! But the only down fall is your not garenteed, but you still get some good ammo! Upgraded magnum helps here, or the S70 rifle! If u need more help contact me at [email protected] any time and we'll chat!
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jun 8, 2009, 03:18 PM

I did it! Thanks a TON for your help, much apreciated my brother!
    What I did was go back and I killed a bunch of lickers, giant bugs, and found a lot of gold and bride necklaces, sold them all and got rifles from the suitcases, stocked up on ammo and machine guns and handguns, and I skipped back to the final chapter and killed wesker
    Now I've unlocked mercenaries, but how do you get more outfits and other characters and how do you unlock new levels, I can't get past the first one

Jun 8, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AManWithNoName View Post
    I did it! Thanks a TON for your help, much apreciated my brother!
    What I did was go back and I killed a bunch of lickers, giant bugs, and found a lot of gold and bride necklaces, sold em all and got rifles from the suitcases, stocked up on ammo and machine guns and handguns, and I skipped back to the final chapter and killed wesker
    Now iv unlocked mercenaries, but how do you get more outfits and other characters and how do you unlock new levels, I can't get past the first one
    Ironclad here! Now that you beat the game, and got access to levels you can bounce around a little, pretty cool too, choose the amount of money want, and bam!! All you have to do for the parts on getting more characters is play through the game again on different modes, harder levels sometimes mean greater rewards! In this case if you beat it again you get more people to play with!! Jill, wesker, I think hunk might be one, the last one I think, on professinal mode, but you know the points you get for each level? After this go in there and buy the charcaters you want, they cost a lot some of them, so a few plays after you beat it again might do the trick! And in mercenaries, you have to get lucky on stringing a whole lot of points together, I think I had about 65 kill combo, but you have to be quick with the kills!! What I did was choose the weapon you want and discard the rest, you will collect ammo for that weapon only, and you can pick up gernades and stuff from the shacks, and your kills!! I recommend the shotgun to startout with, spread shot,meaning more hits and critical kills!! Have fun!!
    TJ17 Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Jun 8, 2009, 06:01 PM
    Cheating is bad.....but it's SO much more fun! :D

Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360) cheat codes, hints, and help

Resident Evil 5 (PlayStation3) cheat codes, hints, and help

Jun 8, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ17 View Post
    Not much for the cheats though!! Just tells u where to go, how to get it, but its harder than they say sometimes?? I like the natural way first personally, but up to u man!! Keep the best weapons u want, and level them up, and u know if u level all the weapons up the max upgrade, u can get more weapons for that kind!! Recommend the magnum!! The m70 shotgun, the first machine gun, gives u a gatling gun!! Its sick man!! But u buy it in the buy screen for a lot of points though, but more fun for us! Hope it helps?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resident evil 4 [ 4 Answers ]

Are they making a resident evil for the movie.

Resident Evil PS2 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I've played resident evil for a week ago and finally beat it and I beat separate ways already but when I started a new file with leon in his mafia suit I went to the merchant and no tommygun I went and beaten the lake beast but I went to the merchant in the cave and nothing no tommygun...

Resident evil 5 vs F.e.a.are 2 [ 6 Answers ]

I can't figure out which game I want for my playstation 3

Resident evil [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants to know where he can get codes for resident evil (the umbrella chronicles)

PS2 - Resident Evil 4 [ 3 Answers ]

I am playing in the easy mode. I must kill the "el gigante". This is the second time I meet this big bastard. I keep on dying and if he doesn't kill me, he kills the girl. I can go back and try the other exit and face the zombis. Any help? Thanks

View more questions Search