Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frederick hodge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Processing grants for individuals or institutions
    How come grant processing take so long in order for someone to receive the funds from the grant foundations.
    frederick hodge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 05:17 PM
    I was approved for an individual grant from a grant fondation and I would like to no how come it takes a long time to receive the funds from the grant foundations.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 05:35 PM

Normally it does not, what foundation, what was the grant for.

I hope you did not "pay" a fee to get this grant.
    lleepowell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 11:34 AM

Generally, foundations get from 10-100 times as many applications as they can make grants for. All applications have to be read, and there can be many gatekeepers and interim decision makers involved before the proposals make it to the governing boards, which may only meet on a quarterly basis. If you got your grant in less than six months, be glad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online Dating-Interested in two individuals [ 4 Answers ]

I narrowed my interest down to two men from an on-line dating service. One in IL and one in OH. Through e-mails and conversations I found out that they are friends. What are the chances of this happening?? I wrote both of them in one e-mail and explained our situation. I talk to the OH man on...

Recording revenue for financial institutions [ 1 Answers ]

If your main line of business is makig investments and giving loans, how would you record revenues on your income statement? Would the whole amount received be considered revenue, or will one need to subtract the principal first? What would be the correct accounting entry for this? Thank you.

Does US Government Buy Books From Individuals? [ 2 Answers ]

I was told today by a government worker that the US government does not buy books or any other product which are sold by individuals. Is this true? I can't seem to find any information to verify it one way or another. If they do purchase from individuals, which branches do so? Thank you!

Online Degree Institutions [ 8 Answers ]

Is Almeda University legitimate and if not, why haven't they been dealt with legally?

View more questions Search