Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinmaria Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Address Book Entries
    After a minor issue with my email, I was advised to "Remove User", "Add New User" . However, after doing such my entire Email address book entries were gone/missing.

I've been given a run-around with Verizon & MSN support services. Can someone please help me get my address book entries restored. At present I'm also unable to "save" addresses from incoming mail.

Thank you for your help and assistance.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 03:58 PM

What program are you using to handle e-mail? Outlook? Something else?
    vinmaria Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Hotmail & I'm using Windows ME edition.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 07:07 PM

I think you're out of luck. When you "Removed User", your address book entries went away. You might have been able to save them first, for restoration. But, now, they're toast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exporting a address book [ 4 Answers ]

How do I export my address book from Comcast to Microsoft Outlook?

Address book/Incoming? [ 1 Answers ]

I received a notice of a Harris interactive survey today. It had this notice: ''Make Sure Your Voice is Heard: To ensure that our email keeps getting through to you, please add our email address to your address book - [email protected]. This will help us deliver our survey invitations to your...

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Address Book [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting rejected messages that I haven't sent.It looks as if someone has gotten into a mailbox that has coded my address with a two letter suffix before the legit addy. It usually happens on the weekends, showing up on Mondays mail. How can I find out whose Address list has been hijacked ?...

View more questions Search