Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kabbir40 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 11:28 AM
    Can some one give me the names of phone carrier with low international rates?
    Can some one give me the names of phone carrier with low international rates? I need to start a international calling card company in middle east. I need some phone carrier feeder that I can chose in middle east with low rates.
    Vinj Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 11:26 PM

I don't know about any carriers but I use Onesuite prepaid long distance service and you may want to see/check their rates so you will have an idea what is competitive and what is not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone give me good names for my characters? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I'm writing a story but the names I picked suck. So can someone give me a good name. But there's a catch. They names have to have a specific meaning. First name has to mean someone who has low temper control or is mean or cruel Second name has to mean someone jealous or whinny ...

Starting a international phone card business. [ 1 Answers ]

I am interesting in starting up a phone card business. I want to do a international phone card. How do I go about starting this? I live in South Florida, I have some knowledge on the business part, and about getting the clients, but I want to own my own phone card, so I can do both retail and...

Yields, exchange rates and interest rates [ 1 Answers ]

When interest rates falls, then bond prices rise and yields fall. However, when the exchange rate falls, investors demand less bonds, price of bond falls and yields rise. So what happens in an environment of falling interest rates and depreciating exchange rate- the 2 are opposing consequences-...

View more questions Search