Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaros Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Returning to US with Green Card
    I am a permanent resident and US Green Card holder and looking to travel back to my native Ukraine for 1 month. When I entered US couple of years ago, my Ukrainian passport was stamped with a refuge visa. Would there be a problem for me to return to US? Am I going to loose my green card? My refuge status changed to permanent resident.
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Jun 7, 2009, 01:58 PM

It will depend on the facts of your case because of the basis for your permanent residence, you should consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H4 & Green Card [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with a situation I am facing at this time. My wife lives overseas and is applying for her H-4 visa. My 6-year limit on H-1B expires in October. My employer has initiated a green card application one year prior to this date so they can apply for an extension to my H-1B. My...

F1 to Green card [ 1 Answers ]

How to convert from F1 status to green card and what are the different ways?

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

View more questions Search