Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jun 8, 2009, 03:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbs22 View Post
    No matter what you all think of me I do have a heart and at the moment it is hurting as i now have just thrown away my best friend ever...
    Just out of curiosity, why do you consider this man your best friend, why not your husband? Im engaged right now and as far as men go, my fiancé is my best friend. I guess I'm just trying to understand why this man was so much better than your husband. You really haven't touched on that part. You really haven't said why you carried on this 8 year affair or what caused you to. Are you guys having problems? If you seek advice because your marriage isn't going well, then talk about it.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2009, 07:09 AM
    Let's start from the end first.

No matter what you all think of me I do have a heart and at the moment it is hurting
    Nobody said you didn't have a heart. We (and really by we I think we mean me) said you had heartless behavior. Also, you brought that up, not us. So again, I will say save the blame game for someone else. It doesn't fly here.

Well all i can say is i didn't fall into the trap
    So you have strength. Start recognizing it.

i have told him i will not be seeing him no more and asked him not to contact me... of course i was asked all the normal questions to which i answered...
    This was all you owed him... if you owed him that.

Now, I'm taking creative license with your words as I'm switching them around for my grand point.

as i now have just thrown away my best friend ever...
    Really. This was your best friend? Every poster here is a better friend to you then he was. We are not lying to you, manipulating you, or being a partner in your emotional torture against the innocent.

He left the conversation saying he was quite upset as to me saying i basically am only a f buddy and nothing more...
    So your best friend says your nothing more then a f buddy? That's all he thinks of you? He tells you, hey, your nothing more then a f buddy and you think that means he's your best friend? This is how you define a friend, much less he's the best one?

Again, don't you have a guy that works he his butt off for you? How is it that you don't like that guy as your best friend? Why can't you just get a best friend that likes movies or corquet and have sex with your husband?

I basically said that its over as you have no other reason for wanting me in his life...
    Stood your ground. Because you are strong. Focus on it and give yourself credit.

Woke up to 5 e-mails this morning and text messages, wanting me to meet him, to talk, I have ignored them... which i will say is very difficult... but have done it.
    Difficult yes. Impossible no.

Doesn't it speak volumes about your "best friend" that you tell him to stay away from you and his first response is to attack you, then his second response is to beg?

But all in all there was a lot of strength in your character in what you did so focus on what you have done right and the strength you have shown to yourself.
    mrseh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Hey Bubbs, you simply could be the woman that my husband is so happily seeking right about now. Talking from the wife's perpective you should really be ashamed of yourself for what your doing. I'm sure you are a good person people don't ask for these things to happen they sometimes do but but at the end of the day you can make a choice in the matter. What you put into a relationship is exactly what you will get out of if. You could have what you have with your cheating partner with your husband if you would simply open yourself and allow it to happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Loves me but loves someone else too she thinks [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for a while now. I love this girl and she says she does too. But I found out that she had feelings for her best friend and she said she realized she was in love with him after she found out she was in love with me. Hes a friend also a good guy too but he says...

Why can't he tell me he loves me when he shows me all the time he does [ 10 Answers ]

This might sound silly but I really don't know what to do, me and my boyfriend have been dating for over a year now. We get on great, everything is going good we have been through a lot together and he is always there for me and treats me like a princess. The only thing is he doesn't love me he has...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search