Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gigigl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 05:00 AM
    Type II Diabetes
    What is a good morning sugar level and night time sugar level for someone with Type II diabetes.

{moved from Forum Help. Please choose the forum to post in more carefully and please READ posting instructions.-<>}
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 07:24 AM

Canadian glucose readings are different than US, so my fasting blood glucose is 7 in the morning and 8 when I go to bed. If normal activity is kept up during the day. Diabetes nurses say 7 before you eat and 8 after. Mine can drop down to 5.5 mid afternoon, which time I have an orange or an apple for a snack. I take one metformin per day, normally in the morning after eating.

ms. tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poison Ivy & Type & Diabetes [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: My boyfriend is a Firefighter and was on a call the other day and came in contact with Poison Ivy and he is a Type 2 Diabetic, I was wanting to know if we should be worried about the Poison Ivy or not?

Medications that are OK for type 1 diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use "slim styles weight loss drink mix with type 1 diabetes it's called slim styles with pgx by natural factors

Getting picked on because of my type one diabetes [ 5 Answers ]

I am 17 years old... and I dropped out of school because people picked on me for having diabetes... I was diagnosed on April 9th 2004 and after kids were picking on me for a while... I stopped taking care of myself. I got to the point where I ended up in the I.C.U. for 4 days and was on the regular...

3 yr. Old and type 1 diabetes? Hereditarily. [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 children: 6 yr. old girl, 3 yr. old son, and a 5 month old daughter. The two younger ones' father has type 1 juvenile diabetes. He has to take insulin shots several times a day. I know that my children have only a slightly higher change to develop diabetes than others, but that still is...

View more questions Search