Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karan reddy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 02:41 AM
    Why does the movie that I downloaded through torrent doesn't play well?
    Hello,
    I've downloaded a movie through a torrent... and the problem is...
    When I try to play it in windows media player or any other players except VLC media player... it plays,but it automatically.. skips few scenes and the same repeats frequently...
    While I play in using VLC player... it plays every scene but.. I observe the audio lagging behind... what should I do to play the movie nice?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 09:19 AM

Could just be a bad copy of the movie you downloaded
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 10:18 AM

I think the ones you pay for... you know, at the store... I think they play better. Give that a try, something new.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 6, 2009, 10:32 AM

Just about ALL movies are under copyright protection. This means downloading those movies without properly paying for them is piracy and a violation of the law.

We do not condone or support illegal activities here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Windows media player only plays audio the movie doesn't play [ 3 Answers ]

I download movies to watch on windows media player and the picture doesn't show, only the sound or audio.

I can't play a movie [ 5 Answers ]

I want to play a movie, by Windows Media Player and it stops and comes up with the Don't Send and Send message. Then I tried running it with AVI Movie Player and the same thing happens. HELP !

Auditioning for a play or movie [ 3 Answers ]

When you audition for a part in a play or movie do you dress professionally or dress for the part?

On my gpx model MW3836,I downloaded music,but it won't play [ 1 Answers ]

I syncronized cd's,and downloaded YouTube audio,but it won't play.PLEASE ANSWER BACK!! I WANT MY MUSIC!!

3 week old pup suddenly doesn't want to eat and play [ 21 Answers ]

I have a 3 week old labrador retriever, yesterday she was energetic but yesterday night she seems to be very gloomy and wants to sleep. It worries me a lot because she vomits and bowels a lot. My mom intends to feed her with table foods (because I failed to buy dog food last sunday) what is the...

View more questions Search