Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Azaria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Underage dating
    I am a 17 year old female dating a 25 year old male. What are the laws preventing us to date and what are the consequenes?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 09:22 PM

There is no law preventing you from dating him- only from becoming physical with him. Which I doubt you restrain from.

May I pry and ask: how you met this guy and what you possibly have in common?

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Underage dating [ 6 Answers ]

What us the legal age of dating in Indiana?

Underage dating [ 23 Answers ]

Okay, so I am 16 years old and my boyfrient is 20. I will be 17 in September and he is turning 21 in may. If we aren't having sex and my parents agree, then is it okay for us to be together? Even though we're over 4 years apart?

Underage dating [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help... My mom think that I can get in trouble with the law if I date someone over 20 I'm now 16 and I found this guy that has a lot in common with me and he really cares about me, and I asked my mom if I could date him and she said that me and him could both get in trouble for underage...

Underage dating [ 5 Answers ]

If my boyfriend is almost 18... and I'm almost 13... would we be in trouble for dating?? :confused: :confused:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dating underage [ 3 Answers ]

Can a 18 yr old date a 15 yr old in GA? :mad:

View more questions Search