Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dove Angel Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Feb 9, 2010, 04:03 PM

Bio Claire is the best, I use to stay in the sun a lot and play basketball so I got darker than usual but I started using bio claire in September 2009 and wow. I saw results immediately and I still use it today. It is very good but the only problem is that dark spots came on my face.So I stop using it on my face and still continue using it on my body. Bio claire is da best.
    Dove Angel Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Feb 10, 2010, 12:41 AM

Bio claire is strictly natural ingredients, do not listen to others that say bio claire is non-safe.
    For 1) it has no hydroquinon
    2)it has coconut oil, palm oil, sodium hydroxyde,water, sodiun carbonate, sodium metabisulfite, sulfite, bearberry extract, mulberry extract, licorice extract, lemon extract, and kojic acid. Bio Claire is the best that's what I'm using now!! Great Results.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dove Angel View Post
    Bio claire is strictly natural ingredients, do not listen to others that say bio claire is non-safe.
    2)it has coconut oil, palm oil, sodium hydroxyde,water, sodiun carbonate, sodium metabisulfite, sulfite, bearberry extract, mulberry extract, licorice extract, lemon extract, and kojic acid. Bio Claire is the best thats what im using now!!! Great Results.
    ...That comment there needs to be flagged

I refuse to believe you are actually serious? That's is not "Angelic". It's one thing to knowingly or unknowingly choose to use that to lighten... that is your choice to do so and you are free to use permanently, as it is your own body. But, you do not have to fib about what is utter crap for deliberate reasons. Please read carefully. How can one literally force yourself to believe as such. Even when there are international authoritative documentations, laboratory testings, bannings, legalized warnings, and not to forget the majority of customer's (and including your very own body's) negative experiences... and yet to still deliberately force yourself to actually choose to wallow in self-indulgent incomprehensions. That statement must be some form of prank or joke, because what needs to also be included that the sun is green and the grass is burnt orange... that is just sad. Very, very, very sad until it is almost amusing.

"strictly natural ingredients"? No. False. Very false. Those "natural" ingredients are very minimal, in other words "ingredient dressing", in comparison to the 2 forms of steroids that was poured in the formula... no wonder it is so cheap. (not to mention the 0.06% of hq) that bio claire has been repetitively tested for... Yes, Hq can be used safely and this amount is very minimal. But, it's just wrong and dishonest to unknowing customers who reads "no hydroquinone" plastered on the label, not knowing what they are slathering on.. as many of us believed that this was true... but just as a paternity test medically given does not lie on who the father is.. nor does the laboratory tests for bio claire. For they have completely failed all in the name of greed.

By the way, all of the ingredients listed are not "natural", nor are many of them needed to make a basic skin crème, lotion, serum, or soap.

No reason for me to continuously repeat like broken records on the problems with bio claire, as you have refused to even read just a little of what so many members have posted, and use the time wisely to absorb common facts. But, please keep the false ideologies to yourself. No. I have no questions to ask. Nothing :(. I prefer asking the importation authorities, the scientists, the customers, and myself... although I did try to ask nicely to bio claire's makers now 3 times over the course of about 7 months... and their still not talking... :o. But maybe after another 4 years they will answer, perhaps?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 10:51 PM
    "Dark spots came on my face" doesn't = "Great Results!!"
    ... No thanks, I'll pass.

Another interesting read:

"Beware Deceptive Labeling In Skin Lightening Creams"
    http://www.whiterskin.info/deceptive...tening-creams/
    ooosnowhite Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 04:56 AM
    2)it has coconut oil, palm oil, sodium hydroxyde,water, sodiun carbonate, sodium metabisulfite, sulfite, bearberry extract, mulberry extract, licorice extract, lemon extract, and kojic acid. Bio Claire is the best thats what im using now!!! Great Results.
    :p yep BIO IS SAFE! @ DOVE ANGEL: (x-cus d caps:confused:)WHAT's the COLOR ON YOUR BODY?? Are you lightener that beyonce?? :D
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Feb 17, 2010, 06:41 AM
    Wow!
    I have heard many things about Bio Claire's ingredients and this is the FIRST time I have ever heard it being called all natural:eek:
    Any product that can give it's users stretch marks cannot be all natural.

I also noticed the ingredients you listed are for the Bio Claire Soap and not the cream have you used their cream?
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 17, 2010, 11:20 AM

Who knows what is in this cream?
    The only thing that is sure is that it isn't safe it is toxic.
    People don't be so desperate to lighten and stop advertising this poison!!
    Please!
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Feb 18, 2010, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    who knows what is in this cream?
    The only thing that is sure is that it isn't safe it is toxic.
    People don't be so desperate to lighten and stop advertising this poison!!!!
    Please!
    Misty I do agree,with you.. you shouldn't harm yourself in the quest to have a brighter and lighter skin
    No ones advertising here. People are just stating what works for them they do by the way have the right to be publicly heard,and a discussion to be had,OK.
    And the resposiblity to themselves not to use this.
    Let's remember where not alone on the forum who too have the right to there own opinion
    Its kind hurtful to be shutdown every time you try and say something.

Feb 18, 2010, 05:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAfricacute View Post
    Misty I do agree,with you..you shouldn't harm yourself in the quest to have a brighter and lighter skin
    No ones advertising here. People are just stating what works for them they do by the way have the right to be publicly heard,and a discussion to be had,ok.
    And the resposiblity to themselves not to use this.
    Let's remember where not alone on the forum who too have the right to there own opinion
    Its kind hurtful to be shutdown every time you try and say something.
    Yes africacute I know that everyone can have his opinion I agree with you but you know when I started using bio claire I googled it to learn more about it and on 1st page I found ask me help desk reviews it was like 1 year ago and everybody was like this is the best product out there.
    That's why I started using this and I ended looking like a dalmatian(all natural?):confused:
    If I just read "this is poison" I would have looked after something else.
    Now my skin is looking good again(thanks to retin a).
    There are many skin lightening newbies and they put a lot of trust in our reviews just like I did when I started my skin lightening journey.
    I'm not being rude I respect everyone here just don't want people to have the same bad experience as me and many others here ;)
    EAfricanIndian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 10:52 PM

Im a user of Bioclaire and I have to say, this is one of the best products Ive come across! The reason I began using this is not to lighten my skin, but to even out post inflammatory hyperpigmentation that was left by a terrible procedure gone wrong. My ethnicity is east indian decent from Africa and I have light olive color skin and live in the sunshine state Miami, Fl. I've always had a problem with ingrown hairs on my lower legs and loved to pinch and squeeze the hairs out, in turn leaving me with nasty scars all over my legs. I researched and contemplated long and hard before I decided on laser hair removal to fix this problem. About 9 months ago I went in for the procedure for laser hair removal... it was a great idea and would have been the answer to my problem, however the place I chose was not a good idea! I got it done at Premier Center for Cosmetic Surgery, don't ever go there guys! The Esthetician messed up my legs badddddd, leaving me with boils, blisters, and burns all over. It was a horrible experience!! As I mentioned before, I live in Miami, Fl in blazing hot humid weather, this procedure left me all scarred up, I was not able to go to the beach, show my legs, wear shorts, skirts, nothing! It has been so uncomfortable! Sex with my boyfriend was sooo embarrassing as well, I did not let him see my legs sp I had to spice it up a little bit and make it work by wear stockings to cover my legs up! Anyway long story short, the scars over time faded away some, but not fully. I was left with splochy patches all over my legs, dark sports, light spots, it looked ridiculous! I finally took initiative to research what I could do to lighten my scars. I started using a home remedy by rubbing lemons on my legs at night at first after reading that they could be used to lighten dark spots. Interestingly enough it seemed to smooth my skin a bit, it was a great start, however I only did that for a few days before I came across bioclair,I read some greatt reviews on it and I said what do I have to lose!? I bought myself a bottle of bioclair oil at Deco Drive Beauty Supplies last week. Ive been using it once a night, rubbing on a thin layer with a cotton ball. Immediately I've seen results after about 5 days of using it!! Its amazing! The scars on my legs are evening out and Im sooo excited to wake up in the morning to see how they look! Its been a really pleasant experience for me so far, and Im sooo happy I came across this product! I don't know if my legs will ever look 100%, but bioclair is doing a great job thus far, and I intend to continue using it with anticipation of great results! At this rate, I may be able to go to the beach this spring break, and wear all my cute dresses and skirts Ive had laying around!
    Everybody is different, but I just had to put my story out there in hopes that someone in a similar situation will read this and make a conscious decision to maybe give it a chance! :)
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Mar 8, 2010, 11:11 PM
    Thanks for telling your story, a familiar story indeed. It seems to work great AT FIRST and the user is so happy and wow with the results, then later on it's like the cream backfired on them and made their skin worse.
    Your story is a happy one (for now) but the disaster stories far out weigh your happy go bio claire one.

Don't know what it is about Cosmetic Surgery/Florida but they say don''t get it done there. People take a weekend course and go willy nilly with a laser, yikes!!

Mar 9, 2010, 05:19 AM

IT's been only 1 week only .
    Bio claire = 2-4 weeks of happy lightening+3-12 months to get ride of dark spots left+ fast redarkening.
    Good luck.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Mar 10, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    They are two separate products with similar name, but are not the same. I'm surprised they would actually post this on the front cover as thoguh that is a good thing.
    I've used the cream for a while off and on, I don't really like it. I prefer Palmers over it.
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 06:09 AM

I thought the dangers of bio claire would never happen to me because I was only using it on my body.. three months later I started to see little white spots on my arms and body... stopped.. I wouldn't recommend nio claire to anyone.. it lightens fast at first but then stops and you know the rest.lol
    Reginaa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 05:11 AM

I am a really dark african as well but it seems that bio claire does not work fast on my body but on my face everyone says your face is nice & clear it looks like you have makeup on. But I did not get black spots or anything like daht on my face just made it nice & clear. But yerh ima continue using bio claire because it dose not peel my skin like other lightning creams. Only peels my body but not face & sort of lightning cream work best for on my face only?

May 7, 2010, 05:28 AM
    I yoused bo claire & it worked on my face nice and clear + bright but not my body yet? I'm a very dark skin girl maybe my skin is to strong for bio claire but my face worked so fast. But now I need to lightnen my face!

May 8, 2010, 09:51 PM

I'm using bio claire but it just worked on my face ? But not my body?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Bio claire. [ 8 Answers ]

I just wanted to know does bio claire really work and do you need to do all the mixing up in order for it to work?? As well as I was recently using peau claire it don't work at all and also skin light which makes me go extemly dark in the summer... Please help I have bought ebough creams my...

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

View more questions Search