Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salinagospo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 07:37 PM
    Weird symptoms lately?
    Lately for about a week or two, I've been having symptoms of nausea after eating and usually at night... and it seems like I can never keep my food down after I eat... im not bullemic or anorexic or anything like that.. and also I don't know but I'm been sleeping too much also... headaches... and I feel like I can barely stand on my feet... what could this be? How could I possibly make it go away?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2009, 11:21 PM

Could be the flu, could be a cold, could be pregnancy if you're sexually active, could be low blood sugar, could be an esophogeal hernia, could be... well, a lot of things.

If you're concerned then see your doctor. We can only guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

Weird PeriodSymptomsPregnant Virgin? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is sort of graphic, but I need to describe my situation to the full extent so I can get the answer I need.. I've never had sex before, but I did "hook up" with someone about a week ago. We did not have sex, but he did finger me after a blow job (I think it was one-he came). Two days...

Weird symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Let me start with my period. Usually my period comes with bad cramps, bloating, heavy flow with some blood clots, and back aches . When I have a stressful week, it comes early with similar symptoms. Now it's a bit early than usual and I have no cramps whatsoever. The blood is brown and the...

Puppy not eating and having weird symptoms. [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is not eating and or drinking anything... I have to force feed and maker her drink water out of a bottle... she has good and bad days... as in she gets limp, won't hold her head up, she coughs and sneezes, and gets the shivers all the time, when you pick her up sometimes she is like a...

View more questions Search